BOAT=Hole in water for money

Both bays are full of bass boats right now. Few years ago I caught a couple monster smallies trolling for trout on east bay. They hit a Dodger and fly. One 22" the other 24". Tossed them back and went in with my day.

One of my favorite Salmon.
7988D055-FDF9-46AC-AE1E-7D7A9BEF6FF0.jpeg

29lbs and some change.

Nice!!!!! This year? Last year in Frankfort we were fortunate to bang a 32 and 33 both on meat. One on diver which was a hoot and other on rigger. Not sure how this year is going to play out with population being down or so DNR says.

I will PM you with cell and maybe we can stay in touch.

One of my favorite Salmon.
View attachment 277876
29lbs and some change.
Tie that thing tail to tail with a 10# bluefish and the blue will kill it in about a minit.
Then turn around and eat it. lol
We have one that same size mounted in our camp.
Caught by my son in 1985 on lake Ontario near Port Ontario.
I still have a tackle box with lots of mostly new lures.
Stingers, Northport nailers, etc, and some dodgers.

100% on blues! I use to live upstate NY and went to Cape Cod all the time for them on FLY ROD! Think you can handle them on regular tackle? Try them on fly rod! What a hoot! Forearms were rubber in couple hours!

100% on blues! I use to live upstate NY and went to Cape Cod all the time for them on FLY ROD! Think you can handle them on regular tackle? Try them on fly rod! What a hoot! Forearms were rubber in couple hours!
For a second I thought you were going after bluefin tuna with a fly rod lol. I haven't got to fish for bluefin tuna for 20 years now.

yup...just bought a 2003 Sea ray 185 with a 4.3l engine. I'm in 800 the first week on odds/ends, a new battery, and new depthfinder... Used to my Pop's 17' Glastron with a 115 Johnson engine on back but we'll see how the inboard goes... less than 200 hours on the boat so she's rather fresh, but the speedo pick-up is toast (hence the newer depth-finder with gps) and the trim indicator seems to need work.

We just bought a house with a 27x42 foot inground pool that is 10 foot deep on the diving board end. I have had a pool before but the wife has not. We are $3500 into it this year already and I have been in it twice. All I do is work on it and man the pump shed all the dang time. As I am typing this, I just finished power washing the concrete and filled the chlorinator. My wife, her sister, her sisters kids, and another couple have been in it for an hour. Being the owner sucks!!lol