Blue thread loctite on scope rings or not

Make sure you're threads are clean, turn the ring screw in and out several times or use a tap. Then brake cleaner or similar to clean them then I blow them out with air.
Usually that fixes them from coming loose.
If that didn't work I'd try the lock tite on the screw head. First Id probably contact the manufacturer and see if I could swap the rings out for a new set.

I think more important than loctite is ensuring the scope rings and mating surface on the scope tube is cleaned of all oil and lubricants prior to mounting the scope. And then, keep any and all gun cleaning oil and lubricants away from the scope rings. Especially penetrating oils, like CLP. I've had to remove scope rings, strip oil off the scope tube and rings, and remount, after getting penetrating oil too close to the scope rings. Could see the scope tube had moved under recoil because oil had reduced the friction between the rings and the scope tube.

I wash everything with alcohol; screws, internal threads, scope and ring surfaces. Then torque to specs with Blue LokTight. If they need to be removed you can warm a little with a hair dryer. Red thread lock tight is hard to remove with out possible damage.