Blacks Creek

TYoung

Recently returned from a 7 day backpack coues whitetail deer hunt. I bought a new blacks creek statement pack for the trip and did awesome. The optic pockets worked great for my angled 80mm spotter. The adjustability of size and fit was great. Any one thinking of them for an option, I would highly recommend.
20191104_201415.jpg
20191110_193023.jpg
20191110_161352.jpg
20191111_071109.jpg

I always start out with two bonus points, one is for the hunter Ed class and the other is for a loyalty point. Usually get drawn every year but I put in for the less desirable hunts. if you put in for the late hunts in December where there's only 40+ tags per unit you would need to wait the have 10 to 15 bonus points depending on the unit.

I'm assuming you're asking the weight of the pack with all the gear and rifle was 70 lb. we packed in 5 gallons each of water the week prior to going in for the hunt. So we did not have to pack in water when we went in for the hunt.

The pack is a little bit heavier than most but I think it's worth the extra weight because of the durability.

I always start out with two bonus points, one is for the hunter Ed class and the other is for a loyalty point. Usually get drawn every year but I put in for the less desirable hunts. if you put in for the late hunts in December where there's only 40+ tags per unit you would need to wait the have 10 to 15 bonus points depending on the unit.

I'm assuming you're asking the weight of the pack with all the gear and rifle was 70 lb. we packed in 5 gallons each of water the week prior to going in for the hunt. So we did not have to pack in water when we went in for the hunt.

The pack is a little bit heavier than most but I think it's worth the extra weight because of the durability.
Awesome thank you!

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.