Blackjack bullet refund

Sitting here thinking....

Either they have a lawsuit pending....

Or....

They finally got word their order is going to be fulfilled by Sierra soon, so they are going to refund all the orders at the original price, but keep all the orders placed at the updated prices, and then charge all the new orders the new price.

Not that I was expecting a quick response, but nothing from either of my emails sent yesterday.

Dang you B-lot for getting my hopes up.
LOL dude I don't even have a single hope this will come to fruition. I'm expecting Sierra to come out with a VERY similar bullet to the BJ and the previous name will fade into the gun industry abyss. My complete guess is Sierra and BJ came to an agreement and they got paid so they can refund the preorders now. Just my speculation.

Would be interesting to know how much they owe people for pre-orders. I worked as a banker for 17 years before escaping that world. At this point you are an unsecured creditor.

Most small businesses have no idea how to properly account for and appropriate pre-paid customer orders. Times get tough and they start using those funds (which are a liability and should be put in a separate account outside of operating funds) to keep the doors open or worse to fund personal expenditures because they get over extended personally too. Pretty soon the funds are gone and the secured creditors come calling and mop up what they can. Customers are left holding the bag.

Having seen all the problems first hand I very rarely pre-order anything. Pre-orders indicate two things which I never like in a counter party 1) We don't have the product and you have to trust I'll get it and then ship it. 2) I don't have enough working capital to fund the purchase or manufacture so I need your money to do it.

Neither reasons give me the warm and fuzzy's as an unsecured creditor.

Berger has two badass bullets. The 133 Elite and 135 LR Hyb.

Hornady has released the 134 ELD-M for testing.

Don't fear the fast twist 25s. Just stay away from Blackjack.
Agreed! In addition to the above, https://blackholebullets.com/see-products has these offerings ...

1675946922848.png

Sitting here thinking....

Either they have a lawsuit pending....

Or....

They finally got word their order is going to be fulfilled by Sierra soon, so they are going to refund all the orders at the original price, but keep all the orders placed at the updated prices, and then charge all the new orders the new price.
Second paragraph I'm betting.

Just gonna throw this out there…

If anybody is sitting on a nice stash of BJs and wants to trade, I've got 1000 Berger 30 cal 215s that I would entertain trading in some capacity. They're waiting for a build that might not happen. Would need to be a large enough quantity to make it worth it.

LOL dude I don't even have a single hope this will come to fruition. I'm expecting Sierra to come out with a VERY similar bullet to the BJ and the previous name will fade into the gun industry abyss. My complete guess is Sierra and BJ came to an agreement and they got paid so they can refund the preorders now. Just my speculation.
Well it's my guess your right. Berger answering the BJ 130 class bullets and now Hornady releasing the 134. Sierra would be smart to follow.

Just gonna throw this out there…

If anybody is sitting on a nice stash of BJs and wants to trade, I've got 1000 Berger 30 cal 215s that I would entertain trading in some capacity. They're waiting for a build that might not happen. Would need to be a large enough quantity to make it worth it.
I have about 1000 BJ 131s and finishing a new 30 Sherman mag build. I may entertain that offer. Depending on the trade. I'd do 500 and possibly all of what I have. Few shy of 1000

Their website sucks. Zero info on the bullets.
If you e-mail him, he is old school but will respond and let you know when he can make the delivery. Some info is on FB https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100040873850944.He is a one-person shop and operates in a just-in-time order, so he does not have any unnecessary shelf/burden costs like some small businesses. If you are in a hurry, i.e., a must-have on-the-shelf inventory, then he is not for you.

- 12/23: I placed an order via e-mail for 10 boxes (500 pcs).
- 12/26: I got a response; two orders ahead of mine and will work on it on Jan.
I got the items in the middle of January.

Again, if you are in a hurry, then BH is not for you.

Last edited: