Blackjack Bullet News Bulletin

I don't have any skin in this game, but the fact that back orders are still being accepted while orders go unfilled for 18 months is unethical, at best, and perhaps criminal. If disputing the charge with the CC company doesn't work out, I would suggest filing a complaint with the Canadian County (OK) District Attorney.

I wonder if we would be more efficient if we all got together and submit a single email from a bunch of us backed with receipts, order numbers, etc. (like a class action suit).

I would think dealing with a bunch of us working together might yield better results, rather than us individually sending a bunch of emails demanding different solutions? Just my 2 cents…
Sorry for quoting you again, but I feel if someone with influence in the shooting community would explain to these guys that if they want to retain any credibility and work in the industry again, handling some customer service issues would be the thing to do right now. At all levels.
Did the cute little opt out memo grant full exoneration?
Blackjack outsourced their bullet manufacturing, their HUGE orders of 100K bullets had to be a major disruption for Sierra. By the looks of things, I'd bet it was stated in the contract, if another Sandy Hook, or a hillary run happens, BJ bullets were taking a back seat, instead fauci became a household name, so even worse.

Sorry for quoting you again, but I feel if someone with influence in the shooting community would explain to these guys that if they want to retain any credibility and work in the industry again, handling some customer service issues would be the thing to do right now. At all levels.
Did the cute little opt out memo grant full exoneration?
Blackjack outsourced their bullet manufacturing, their HUGE orders of 100K bullets had to be a major disruption for Sierra. By the looks of things, I'd bet it was stated in the contract, if another Sandy Hook, or a hillary run happens, BJ bullets were taking a back seat, instead fauci became a household name, so even worse.
Nope, They might as well change the name to mud in my opinion

This really sucks, when I read it a while back!

I'v a precious 700pcs of unloaded BJB, that stay just where they are, unless there is going to be more?! I had already made the switch to the Berger's, because of the supply issue.

Just bought 500 from a member here. Wish I'd have bought 1000. He had enough. My 1000 bullets won't last long but thankfully Berger picked up the slack and makes the 133/135 which both are excellent replacements. Just much more expensive. Sorry for all that got screwed and didn't get a refund. That leaves a bad taste in my mouth with the BJ crew. The first thing is do is make It right by those that paid, even if I had to get a personal loan to cover it. Bad, Bad business IMO.

Is there anymore information on this? I hear so much positive news about the actual bullet, I would like to try it in the new 257 Ackley or the 25-280 Ackley.

Is there a possibility of Sierra taking over the line?

Is there anymore information on this? I hear so much positive news about the actual bullet, I would like to try it in the new 257 Ackley or the 25-280 Ackley.

Is there a possibility of Sierra taking over the line?
Stay very far away. Go buy some Berger 133 Elite or 135R Hyb.

After nearly 2 years of having my money from a 2k bulk order and not delivering, they have gone totally silent for over 16 months, yet continue to take "backorder" sales. Criminal in my opinion.

I had bought and tried the Berger's, because it was another long range option, from a good bullet maker, at the time. Now it's not a choice again, no problem though, Berger's are easily had!

I'v about 1300 long and short precious Blackjacks remaining, in the meanwhile.