blackhawk tactical rings

bigry26

Has anyone used these? I am considering a set of them but I cant find any reviews on them. They will go on top of a 308 with a vortex viper in them.
Ryan

They suck, well they dont suck as far as build quality and durability. What sucks about them is that when you unscrew the nut to loosen the base of the rings so you can remove or put them on, all the pieces fall off unlike other rings where the bases cant even come off.
I would say pass on them and get the burris tactical rings. I have leupold mark 4, Burris tactical and the Blackhawk tactical and feel the best ones for the price are the burris. BUT if you do decide on the blackhawk they work fine if you dont mind dealing with all the pieces of the base falling off when you loosen them

well dont take what I said as a bad review on them, just more of an annoyance when messing with them. Once they are mounted it doesnt matter, they hold together fine and are durable. Blackhawk typically makes good equipment

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts