Blackatellafalls Idaho

royinidaho

Blackfoot Idaho located between Pocatello and Idaho Falls.

Image of upper range shown. 200 yd covered benches, pistol and trap stuff also.

Berms are in meters, 100, 200, 300, 400, 500.

Gong at 1K or so.

Lava rock ridge is 1100+

If coming through and need to acclimate the drop chart gimme a holler. I'm sure schedules can be adjusted to accommodate. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif
332RUM-_-Burm-med.jpg

Roy,

Nice set up.
I have been to AMI in Pocatello a few times in the past.
Been to the Green T too.

JD338

Roy,

I am in Idaho Falls. Is that a range that can be joined for a fee, or is that your own private heaven?

[ QUOTE ]
R
Been to the Green T too.

[/ QUOTE ]

The GREEN T, wow......yep you've been to some places /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Back in the day, late 60s early 70s, it was a real hot spot. Lost many a fight there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Roy,

or is that your own private heaven?

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually on most days it is pretty private.

35 bucks/year and 65 up front @ first and that's it.

I was in on the initial design and earth moving back in the early 70s. Otherwise I have no claim to fame, other than I AM the best shot around there. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Hey, I think I've shot there before with my Dad, Uncle, and cousin. At least it looks familiar. We were mainly shooting pistols in the pistol area, but I remember we had a great time! I think my Dad is still a member, even though he doesn't shoot much anymore.

That is a great deal. Parma Rod and Gun club is similar. We only pay $35 a year also.

[ QUOTE ]
Roy,

Where is it located,

Take the Rose Exit on I-15 north of Blkft and go west. Follow the Cedar Hills Gun Club signs.

and how do I get in touch to get signed up?

Gimme a holler or stop in at A - Z Antiques down town.

[/ QUOTE ]

For a rough reference is about due west of the rest areas.

If we could get enough interest in LR shooting we could do some things.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.