Black Wolves or Coyotes

several years ago i shot a black coyote in our spring turkey season, he came to a yelp call at daybreak. on the eastcoast.
Like your picture of the Cape. When Jill and I were in South Africa we ran into several of them, but didn't have the license or money to give our friend/Guide Owner to shoot.
I grew up in Bear Creek, PA up in the Poconos NE. Where are you in PA?
Len & Jill

Real nice pictures but definitely coyotes, I got a few hear in Bath Ohio, shown below as well as this albino coon,, both coyotes went to a taxidermist he paid me $200 apiece and $200 for the coon that definitely works for me , he has a waiting list of people that want these oddities. That area you're in sure looks good for varmints. Both coyotes were trapped , one snared , one leg iron, never shot one yet.
Almost makes you wonder if they are breeding with Ferrell dogs or larger domestic dogs. When I lived in Ohio it wasn't uncommon for us to kill 75 to 150 coyotes a year. With technology like it is today you really don't need to struggle with a hand call anymore, sent removers , cannot etc as long as you can spot sign and sit quietly and let the electronic call work, you can be successful at it.

Sorry these time stamps are not correct and we have thousands of pictures of COYOTES with different color on the laptop that got fried several months ago-still trying to put everything in order off of the drive I took out of the other laptop. I saw a post recently on WOLVES with some BLACK ones. I have some Blackeys around my home and will try to get them some time soon.
I wish I could share some of the nice pictures, but as always the nice ones are in "Somewhere" on the drive I saved.
It is just amazing how you can have a variety of color on wolves and coyotes. I was trying to get some or one of these Black coyotes for a mount or I will tan the hide out. He/she was young at the time of the pic. Have my cameras set up on a hog feeded on my neighbors property and they have been pulling the cards. They said that there is several big Blacks along with a few dozen hogs. I am starting to feel better from my spinal cord in my neck procedure a few weeks ago and it's getting cooler at night (no 98 and 90% humidity) its in the 70s at night now so I need to get in some of the stands. Just thought I would share.
Yes these are BLACK COYOTES!!!!!!!!!!!!
Had a few members that respond with maybe "Wolves"
I never mention that they were wolves, just that there are other pictures of wolves on this forum. Have thousands of Yotes pictures and also "THE MASTER WOLF" I studied them and was in living structures with them.
Dang if you happen to get a "BLACK" coyote get them mounted, or fur out and especially contact you local Game Commission DNR for them to get a DNA to record them.
Thanks
Len

Yes these are BLACK COYOTES!!!!!!!!!!!!
Had a few members that respond with maybe "Wolves"
I never mention that they were wolves, just that there are other pictures of wolves on this forum. Have thousands of Yotes pictures and also "THE MASTER WOLF" I studied them and was in living structures with them.
Dang if you happen to get a "BLACK" coyote get them mounted, or fur out and especially contact you local Game Commission DNR for them to get a DNA to record them.
Thanks
Len
pm