Black Wolves or Coyotes

Coyote Shadow Tracker

LRH Sponsor
Sorry these time stamps are not correct and we have thousands of pictures of COYOTES with different color on the laptop that got fried several months ago-still trying to put everything in order off of the drive I took out of the other laptop. I saw a post recently on WOLVES with some BLACK ones. I have some Blackeys around my home and will try to get them some time soon.
I wish I could share some of the nice pictures, but as always the nice ones are in "Somewhere" on the drive I saved.
It is just amazing how you can have a variety of color on wolves and coyotes. I was trying to get some or one of these Black coyotes for a mount or I will tan the hide out. He/she was young at the time of the pic. Have my cameras set up on a hog feeded on my neighbors property and they have been pulling the cards. They said that there is several big Blacks along with a few dozen hogs. I am starting to feel better from my spinal cord in my neck procedure a few weeks ago and it's getting cooler at night (no 98 and 90% humidity) its in the 70s at night now so I need to get in some of the stands. Just thought I would share.

Attachments

• Coyote1.JPG
    Coyote1.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 558
  • Coyote4.jpg
    Coyote4.jpg
    560.1 KB · Views: 489
  • Young Black.JPG
    Young Black.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 486
  • Blacky2.JPG
    Blacky2.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 509
Last edited:
Sorry these time stamps are not correct and we have thousands of pictures of COYOTES with different color on the laptop that got fried several months ago-still trying to put everything in order off of the drive I took out of the other laptop. I saw a post recently on WOLVES with some BLACK ones. I have some Blackeys around my home and will try to get them some time soon.
I wish I could share some of the nice pictures, but as always the nice ones are in "Somewhere" on the drive I saved.
It is just amazing how you can have a variety of color on wolves and coyotes. I was trying to get some or one of these Black coyotes for a mount or I will tan the hide out. He/she was young at the time of the pic. Have my cameras set up on a hog feeded on my neighbors property and they have been pulling the cards. They said that there is several big Blacks along with a few dozen hogs. I am starting to feel better from my spinal cord in my neck procedure a few weeks ago and it's getting cooler at night (no 98 and 90% humidity) its in the 70s at night now so I need to get in some of the stands. Just thought I would share.
Cool pics Coyote shadow tracker, relax recoup and get well.

I am starting to feel better from my spinal cord in my neck procedure a few weeks ago and it's getting cooler at night (no 98 and 90% humidity) its in the 70s at night now so I need to get in some of the stands. Just thought I would share.
Hope procedure went well and you will be back at it soon enough! Funny how you look for things to do that you wouldn't do before when laid up. When I had my rt shoulder done again for 3rd time on April 1st, I sorted a footlocker of old family photos that I brought back from parents after they passed away many years ago and never got to it.

Real nice pictures but definitely coyotes, I got a few hear in Bath Ohio, shown below as well as this albino coon,, both coyotes went to a taxidermist he paid me $200 apiece and $200 for the coon that definitely works for me , he has a waiting list of people that want these oddities. That area you're in sure looks good for varmints. Both coyotes were trapped , one snared , one leg iron, never shot one yet.

Attachments

• black.jpg
    black.jpg
    329.9 KB · Views: 324
  • black1.jpg
    black1.jpg
    365.6 KB · Views: 326
  • whitey.png
    whitey.png
    163.6 KB · Views: 329
I have enjoyed your posts for many months and these pics are really cool! Thank you for sharing. I will pray that His healing hand will be there for you and that the spinal cord procedure frees you from pain and increases your overall mobility. Stay strong! MTGEEZER

I have enjoyed your posts for many months and these pics are really cool! Thank you for sharing. I will pray that His healing hand will be there for you and that the spinal cord procedure frees you from pain and increases your overall mobility. Stay strong! MTGEEZER
You are a King among Princes to off your thoughts and prayers for some pain relief for me. Unfortunately having C-2 To C-7 totally fused gives little hope with pain reduction. However I do believe in My Lord and Savior. Some of us all have our own crosses to bear and believe me their are many more people in greater need than me. It has been over four years now from three spinal operations and being paralyzed on one side. I am not paralyzed anymore, but can't do a triathlon either. I was an extreme athlete for all my life and then everything stopped, lost my employment, lost my health. I have many people supporting me and praying. I went in for another procedure about one month ago and it made the pain worse. Another new doctor explained everything that I have known for years. I will be in pain forever-well until my body doesn't work anymore. The past two months I have cut my pain medication in half instead of increasing to doses. I tell myself everyday that I am doing better along with the power of prayer - I am feeling better and working on projects around the house, getting our new gunsmithing/cerakoting operation renovation moving along.
MTGEEZER it is people like you and all my other friends with words of encouragement that make each and every day better.
There are a lot of people in this world that need help. Just look around at your family/friends even not friends. I say pray for them and always "Pay It Forward" I -We Jill and I have been very fortunate in our lives and always try to help others out. Remember what you give out you will receive ten fold back!
God Bless all of us and our Country.
Len and Jill

You are a King among Princes to off your thoughts and prayers for some pain relief for me. Unfortunately having C-2 To C-7 totally fused gives little hope with pain reduction. However I do believe in My Lord and Savior. Some of us all have our own crosses to bear and believe me their are many more people in greater need than me. It has been over four years now from three spinal operations and being paralyzed on one side. I am not paralyzed anymore, but can't do a triathlon either. I was an extreme athlete for all my life and then everything stopped, lost my employment, lost my health. I have many people supporting me and praying. I went in for another procedure about one month ago and it made the pain worse. Another new doctor explained everything that I have known for years. I will be in pain forever-well until my body doesn't work anymore. The past two months I have cut my pain medication in half instead of increasing to doses. I tell myself everyday that I am doing better along with the power of prayer - I am feeling better and working on projects around the house, getting our new gunsmithing/cerakoting operation renovation moving along.
MTGEEZER it is people like you and all my other friends with words of encouragement that make each and every day better.
There are a lot of people in this world that need help. Just look around at your family/friends even not friends. I say pray for them and always "Pay It Forward" I -We Jill and I have been very fortunate in our lives and always try to help others out. Remember what you give out you will receive ten fold back!
God Bless all of us and our Country.
Len and Jill
Very uplifting and humbling, Sir. An ambitious, Godly man and his wife with true conscience, AND, you partner up with a dream and make it happen in the gun world?!?! We have plenty of room for you here in Montana! Chamber on, my friend, chamber on! Dan

I would love to move to Montana and have a Log Home & Ranch like the one in the TV show 'Yellowstone". Jill doesn't care for the snow, but if we had a nice spot in the country she would live there. Maybe I should start a "Go Fund Me" on the internet. GA is nice, but I long for the Mountains!!!!

My guess is all Coyotes. Just don't look like wolves to me. So glad you are feeling better.

several years ago i shot a black coyote in our spring turkey season, he came to a yelp call at daybreak. on the eastcoast.

Recent Posts