• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Black Rain Ordnance stainless in 223

$4200 for all three, some of you guys are paying twice that for one rifle. The 300 shoots right at 0.6", the 223 about the same and the 45 (who knows).

Am I missing something here? What pics? Could be an issue on my end but I simply can't find them.

Please advise. Thanks

Try this
IMG_2300_zpsee8c42c8.jpg

IMG_2302_zps093b48fc.jpg

IMG_2303_zps425b5019.jpg

IMG_2304_zpse0138eeb.jpg

IMG_2311_zps6aeea929.jpg

I had a request for pictures of the Kimber 45 ACP I have

$850 for the Kimber which includes; several boxes of shells, a $100 under the arm concealed chest harness, 3 clips, and a hard case.

The 300 Weatherby I posted pics of has only had perhaps 8 rounds through it to sight it in. It includes the scope, 40 rounds of loaded ammo and 8 empties, both the original stock and the custom thumbhole stock with original box and papers. I bought it off a woman last spring that won it at a gun show. The caliber is 300 Weatherby magnum and the included factory target is sub 1/2 ". I really haven't thought about it much but I guess I would take $700. The scope is an Osprey 10x40x50 30 mm, illuminated recticle I ordered off Natchez Shooters Supply. It seems clear enough and for a low buck scope would definitely suffice. The way I have it sighted a man could take a whitetail sized animal out to about 350 yards without any holdover provided you center the vitals

Do you still have gun available? If so please contact me, I sent you a pm.

Last edited:
All three of the guns I posted in this thread are still available. I have received no serious offers. I will post them up for sale locally next week. Zapoli, I did not get your PM.