• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Black Rain Ordnance stainless in 223

Broken arrow

http://blackrainordnance.com/images/rifles/pg_9.jpg

I bought the above rifle this summer and basically broke it in as instructed by cleaning between each shot. The gun has 25 rounds through it and is fully set up and sighted in with roughly 600 rounds of ammo. I put an Nikon AR 223 2x8 BDC scope on it as well as a tactical light with laser combo. It will include everything. This is not a bargain rifle, it is top of the line factory setup. The gun is all stainless with aluminum quad rail,fluted barrel with flash suppressor that also could be used to breach doors or cause some serious damage (it has really sharp edges)

Be sure to read the review on a post below!!!

Stainless gun
Scope
Light/laser
Sling
Case
4 30 round clips
Manual
Ammo with can from Cabelas

$2800, thats what I have in it

Send me a pm if your interested

Last edited:
I would entertain trades but I'm very picky

Night Force 5x22x56

Serbu Arms 50 cal

S&W 460 or 500

338/378/416/460 Weatherby mag--no Vanguards

Last edited:
Last edited:
I also have a new Kimber 1911 In 45 ACP with everything a man could want (leather harness/ammo/carry case/multiple clips) I'd let go or could be included in some swaps. The only way I will part with these weapons is face to face and I will provide a bill of sale. I think I still have the original sale receipts somewhere and the original box. The reason for selling them is I simply haven't used them and they are to nice to just let set around in a case.

Last edited:
TTT for the night crowd, you can see from the review this rifle readily shoot well under 1 MOA with any ammo. The Nikon AR 223 scope with the BDC recticle allows one to shoot out to 600 yards without any scope adjustment. The light/laser combo I have mounted on it is perfect for close range point and shoot. I also have some excellent fold down open sights for it. The rails are long enough to mount multiple accessories on each rail. The ammo is all Federal brass cased 55 grain.

Clarification requestedThis gun has only been fired to break it in only , perhaps 20 -25 rounds max. The entire gun is stainless except the rails which are aluminum

I would be willing to separate the rifle from the scope/light/laser and include the 600 rounds of loaded ammo for $2350. I have a few picture of the actual gun on my cell I could attach to a text message if one wants to PM me their cell #. the gun is the same as new but I have spared you the hassle of breaking in the barrel. I cleaned the bore meticulously with an Otis cable/Butches Bore shine and patches only from breach.

A few pictures

Attachments

• IMG_2303.JPG
    IMG_2303.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_2304.JPG
    IMG_2304.JPG
    38.4 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_2311.JPG
    IMG_2311.JPG
    64.1 KB · Views: 9
A couple more shots

Attachments

• IMG_2300.JPG
    IMG_2300.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_2302.JPG
    IMG_2302.JPG
    59.1 KB · Views: 9
TTT. Some have showed an interest, check your pm.

No big deal if I don't sell it. I contemplated long and hard over purchasing this weapon. It boiled down to black rain vs Les Baur. I opted for the Black Rain with the stainless and ceramic coating-- extremely durable and bullet proof with similar accuracy

I had a request for pictures of the Kimber 45 ACP I have

Attachments

• IMG_2215.JPG
    IMG_2215.JPG
    66.8 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2214.JPG
    IMG_2214.JPG
    32.8 KB · Views: 6
Hell, while I'm at it I have a Weatherby Vanguard in 300 if someone wants it. All inclusive with 50 rounds of handloads.

Attachments

• IMG_2511.JPG
    IMG_2511.JPG
    69.1 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_2277.JPG
    IMG_2277.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 9