• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Black Mouth Cur pups for sale in Montana

jakelly

I have a litter of registered Black Mouth Cur puppies for sale. I am looking for hunting homes for these dogs. My dogs are fine pets, but need work to do. These are 75% Carnathan 25% Ladner blood lines. The parents don't work cows, the Carnathan lines usually don't, but are great ranch dogs. I use these exclusively as decoy dogs for coyotes. They are gritty, athletic hunters, but very soft and eager to please. These pups are 6 weeks old and have their first shots, $350 ea first come first served.

Dam
IMG_5106.jpg

Sire
IMG_5107.jpg

Pups
IMG_5113.jpg

DARN!!! I just spoke up for a pup a few days ago and we pick it up tomorrow.

These are great looking pups and they should go fast out here. Always wanted a decoy dog and a ranch buddy.

Jeff

I have a Vizsla, these dogs seem similar. I don't hunt with mine but he like's my property and needs a pal. Do they typically get a lng with other dogs, mine's super friendly and will run him to death of each other!

If you mean me, I am in wolf point. North eastern part of the state. These dogs work fine together with other dogs, but they do get aggressive. My male is pretty aloof, but my female is more aggressive with him, it works out ok because he is quite a bit bigger and stronger than her. They mix it up on occasion, but it usually isn't very severe, I feed them separately. Mine always mind me, even when they are after each other or after coyotes.