Biting the bullet....

I am thinking of doing something I am not proud of. Now it isn't as bad as getting a 6.5 cm...but close.
I swore I would never own a Glock ( hurts to see the word in my phone) but am thinking of getting one for edc. With thanks shamefully said, there are so many models that all look alike to me. What is everyone else carrying?

Father forgive me because I know not what I'm doing....😇
Deleted

Last edited:
A game warden I grew up with said when Glock started up they brought their semi auto to a test site as all others did as all game and fish agents wanted to carry a semi-auto.All makers were there and Glock flew in on a helicopter and dropped their firearm 50 feet to the concrete landing pad and the salesman put a magazine in and shot a full magazine of 9mm with no malfunctions.Most of the State employees knew then which gun they wanted.Glock got the contract.
They are not pretty but they do work!

A game warden I grew up with said when Glock started up they brought their semi auto to a test site as all others did as all game and fish agents wanted to carry a semi-auto.All makers were there and Glock flew in on a helicopter and dropped their firearm 50 feet to the concrete landing pad and the salesman put a magazine in and shot a full magazine of 9mm with no malfunctions.Most of the State employees knew then which gun they wanted.Glock got the contract.
Price had nothing to do with it?

buy what works for you! If yiu want to talk about facts, sig beat the competition in the 80's for the military contract, then defense department asked for another round and sig said pass, so beretta got the contract. A few years ago, when there was time to upgrade, sig win again. CPB, Texas rangers, FBI Carie's Sig!
But buy what works for you

To be fare anything the government does usually isnt the correct choice.

Oh well, I will be one of the minority. I always carried a 1911 in 45ACP and believed and still believe in the stopping power of same especially with a modern defense load.
Due to age and long periods of standing as a range safety officer and a bad hip (now replaced) I went to a Glock (18+ years ago) (still have my Colt 1911 for range time)
At any rate, it is a Glock model 36 in 45ACP, a Pierce +1 extender (7 + 1 in the chamber) with a Crimson Trace laser.
I am not in law enforcement and live in a nice neighborhood. Likelyhood of a multi bad guy attack is very, vey small, I could be struck by a meteorite just as well.
I carry IWB concealed (Calif CCW) in a Crossbreed holster.
Glock 1.JPG

Last edited:
Got ride of all my glocks but the g20 10mm. After handling and obtaining a few sigs, that killed it for the Glock for me. 365XL shoots better, conceals better, has A much better trigger, and dose not Give a rip if a shooter limp wrists it. I can have my girls shoot the 365XL and it will function flawlessly. I have had glocks that wouldn't function reliably with smaller shooters. I always hated the fact that my normal point of aim was high with the glocks due to the AR style grip. The Sigs point more natural for me. I added a macro grip frame to one 365XL and it is now a 17 round Glock 19 killer. Have heard a few bad reviews from Sig in the past about drop firing but that has been fixed. Really like the p320 xten so far. It's only flaw is the dead trigger finger I get. Compared with a few new shooters a Glock 45, SA hellcat, and a p365xl. They all shot better with and all preferred the sig over the others. They found the Glock trigger and bulk hard to handle, and the hellcat was just that(a hellcat) recoiling twice as much as the same size Sig that it just hurt. I mess around with more handguns than most and I find myself carrying at least one Sig about anywhere I end up. Thats just my opinion but I highly encourage you to try a Sig. I have many friends who have also went the p365xL route.

Added pics. Agree with any of the metallic CZs as well. Here are some comparison pics. A little blurry with Me being sick and shaky🤒. I was too lazy to go get the Glock.
I'd take one free sig over ten free Glocks. Probably more than 10 to be honest 😂

I shoot my 365 better than any Glock, and just as well as the much larger 320 I had. I love it!

I am thinking of doing something I am not proud of. Now it isn't as bad as getting a 6.5 cm...but close.
I swore I would never own a Glock ( hurts to see the word in my phone) but am thinking of getting one for edc. With thanks shamefully said, there are so many models that all look alike to me. What is everyone else carrying?

Father forgive me because I know not what I'm doing....😇
G-19

You're gonna get, 40 or, 50 DIFFERENT,. Opinions on here,..
Go to, an Indoor Shooting Range and Rent / SHOOT, a few to, see which ONE,.. YOU,.. Like !
Which Pistol that, YOU can "Hit" something, with, as Pistols can be, TOUGH to shoot, accurately !
A GOOD Trigger, sights and Grip feel ( Natural, point ability for,.. You ) is,.. a MUST

Last edited: