Biting the bullet....

I carry my hellcat in a leather inside waist band holster and even with 15 rounds in the mag and one in the pipe I can still carry it wearing a pair of Nike sweat pants, the ones with the little waistband that ties... I can wear it in the summer in shorts, it's so small and comfortable!!!

Guns you may want to consider, in no particular order. Micro category: Hellcat, Sig P365, S&W Shield, Glock 43X, Kimber makes a new polymer handgun that I wasn't able to hold at the SHOT SHOW due to so many people in their booth. They also do the small 1911 style if you're not worried about capacity.

Honestly I would say go to a gun store that has a large selection and then hold as many as you can. I would try and pull the triggers and manipulate all the slide releases and magazine release as well. Try and find a holster that the gun fits in and see if you can try it on. The gun that fits you the best may not be one that everyone is recommending. Everyone's hands are different and what fits you may or may not fit me.

I have done one form or another of heavy construction and my hands and arms are worn out and twisted up from uncontrolled arthritis. I have tried to break down a glock for basic cleaning and maintanence. After trying 15 or 20 times, I gave up. A glock is much harder harder to take apart. I don't have that problem with any of my Sigs.

Just a warning.

I have done one form or another of heavy construction and my hands and arms are worn out and twisted up from uncontrolled arthritis. I have tried to break down a glock for basic cleaning and maintanence. After trying 15 or 20 times, I gave up. A glock is much harder harder to take apart. I don't have that problem with any of my Sigs.

Just a warning.
I can strip and assemble the sig blindfolded it's so easy