Bipods

Snyderite

Looking for a higher end bipod for shooting prone and hunting.
Leaning towards the Teir one or the Spartan.
Something light that'll pan and tilt.

Any others?

Thanks

Sorry its not something else to consider but I am sold on the Spartan Javelin Lite. I mounted the adapters on multiple rifles and use one super light bipod that I can carry in a cargo pocket. If I had to do it over again I would probably go with the Javelin Pro Hunter but it is double the cost. Also, I bought their Davros head the fits into my Primos Trigger stick so when I need to shoot higher than the bipod allows, I just connect my rifle to the tripod and it provides a stable platform out past 400 yards.

Sorry its not something else to consider but I am sold on the Spartan Javelin Lite. I mounted the adapters on multiple rifles and use one super light bipod that I can carry in a cargo pocket. If I had to do it over again I would probably go with the Javelin Pro Hunter but it is double the cost. Also, I bought their Davros head the fits into my Primos Trigger stick so when I need to shoot higher than the bipod allows, I just connect my rifle to the tripod and it provides a stable platform out past 400 yards.
I see sig sells a model of what looks like the Pro and it's just about 200 bucks with a discount for Sig off Black Rifle Coffee. Not sure what the difference is. Seems like a great option for the dude who may shoot prone but not all the time.