Binoculars with Moa scale?

Kroberts

Once my rifles barrel is in and finished I want to invest in ether a decent pair of high magnification binoculars or spotting scope for combo duty of hunting and spotting for target shooting. I'm not sure what my exact budget will be yet but right now I'm thinking about $1k for the optic and tripod. My shooting buddies and I use Moa so I'm wanting to find an optic that had an Moa scale so we can accurately call shots without needing to use our rifle scope. Is it possible to find anything like this in my price range?

Thanks
Kyle

Not sure you're gonna get it done for that price range. I have a Vortex Razor spotter with the 30x wide angle MOA reticle eyepiece. It is a bit heavy for a hunting setup, but great at the range. I have asked Vortex about a similar eyepiece for the new compact scope, but they haven't come up with one yet.

I believe Leupold sells some binoculars with what you are asking for, but I have no idea of the quality.

Warning! This thread is more than 10 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.