Binocular question?

Slickrick0999

Hello,
First off, let me tell you about myself & what I'll use them for. Ok, so I don't really hunt (just too lazy) but I like shooting about anything. I don't shoot alot of competitions (I kinda suck at it) but I like shooting steel and the PRS type shooting is fun for me. So, typically shooting between 300 & 1000 yards. I recently sold my US Optics spotting scope and thinking I want to get a set of bino's to use instead. I am a member on here, accurate shooter, and longest on Sniper's Hide but think this forum may be the best for this topic.
I am thinking 12x to 15x maybe? I do want the option to mount to a tripod since they will be used when we are shooting steel for fun in the field. I am not familiar with bino's and a little sticker shocked by some of the prices quite frankly. I like good gear but I am ignorant on bino's.
Can you guys help guide me? I really do not want to have $1000 in this since I do not know if I will even like this approach or not. I also do not want to get a set that i cannot see bullet trace or impacts in my previous defined yardage range.
Thanks in advance for the help,
Rick

If you want a quality 12x binocular your timing is about perfect as we just got in some Kowa BD56-12XD 12x56mm Prominar XD Binoculars which are usually $675.00 and we are blowing them out for only $499.99
https://cameralandny.com/shop/tags/...42da-0134-b5e5-00163e9110c0?variation=1666068
Features
● Use of phase-coated prism surface
● Close minimum focusing distance
● Use of twist-up eyecup for easy viewing
● Rubber coating that is comfortable for holding
● Waterproof structure filled with dry nitrogen gas
● Polcarbonate body

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.