Binocular Harness

Same deal...sure. The OP asked about what to hold BINO'S...and before very many posts guys are pointing the fingers at "Alice Packs" to carry everything there is?? I dont want all the weight of the world hung off my shoulders...I carry it on my hips

The O.P. Asked what we use. This is what I use. It is exactly like the Bino-buddy systems posted here but the bino is inside a protective case. You can let your optics get ruined all you want. Me, I will keep mine protected, clean, and dry. It is every bit as fast as the others as well and totally silent. Don't knock it till you try it.

Badlands binocase - Hunting

I am not retracting my post! This is hands down one of the best options out there!

The O.P. Asked what we use. This is what I use. It is exactly like the Bino-buddy systems posted here but the bino is inside a protective case. You can let your optics get ruined all you want. Me, I will keep mine protected, clean, and dry. It is every bit as fast as the others as well and totally silent. Don't knock it till you try it.

Badlands binocase - Hunting

I am not retracting my post! This is hands down one of the best options out there!

I agree with ya---I was just trying to make a point. I've about tried them all also and I do like the harnass'es but I find the "packs" more to my liking and certainly a whole lot move versatile.

Randy

My set up was $5 for the buckles and I had plenty of strap kicking around. My packs, rigs, any thing I own are customized by me. My bow fanny has double hooks for no hand carry and classing. My rifle I front carry a light rifle and binos off front easy glassing. I have spent 60 days a field many seasons working out the details

At $130 a piece Id buy a couple of them if I were you.

We bought 4 of them on Ebay last year and gave them out for Christmas presents to the men of the family. Found them for $55 each. Worse part is we have to check them to make sure we are grabbing the right one LOL. With patience, one can always find a good deal.

I got the Kuiu bino system about a month ago and it's a great design and works very well.

I love my Alaskan Guide Creations pack. Great guy to order from. He sent one to me to see if I liked it, without any payment. It showed up, it looked great, so I sent him a check. Using it in the field is great.

I bought an FHF this year. Plan to use it bow hunting in GA in two weeks. Then I will be using it on a backpack hunt in Wyoming in October. The straps seem to work well with a backpack. I can report on it after those hunts.
Gordon

I love my Alaskan Guide Creations pack. Great guy to order from. He sent one to me to see if I liked it, without any payment. It showed up, it looked great, so I sent him a check. Using it in the field is great.

I've used one for the last couple years. They are great and I wouldn't use any other case. Best case for the money hands down. Especially since I just scored 3 on Ebay for $45 each.

I have the FHF Bino harness and really like it. I cannot compare it to any others because its my first. I almost bought the Sitka harness because it would match most of my camo but the FHF comes in Kryptek Outlander and that matches the rest of my gear.

Warning! This thread is more than 11 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts