Binocular, $100 or ?

Waynard

Hi guys, looking for some opinions. Could I get a good pair of binoculars for around $100 or what is a reasonable amount to pay. I'm not going to be hunting Mtn. Goats. Mainly, be using them for deer hunting out to 500 yards.

The leupold Yosemite are a great performer in that price range. I recently gifted a pair of redfield renegade (8x36mm) and they seemed just as good as the yosemite binos to my eyes at least.

You know, Its hard to justify spending $700 or $800 on a pair of Binocs when you can pick up a pair that will serve you just as well for about $150. Not saying the more expensive Binocs are not good because for that kind of money they better be real good. Looking into buying a pair of Redfield Rebel Binocs unless somebody has something better.

I have a pair of 80 buck Bushnells that work fine below 500 yards and if I loose them, it's not a heart attack either. Just quick indigestion.

Whatever you get, get some aftermarket eyecups that extend to sideshields, great 5 dollar investment. I think Schnees has them.

Yep, thats what I'm talking about, you loose them or fall and damage your Binocs its not a heart attack. So even $150 pair isn't a bad price.
Thanks for the info guys.

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts