Bino harness for Leica geovid 3200.com 10x42

zr600

Ok what bino harness would you guys recommend for Leica geovid 3200.com 10x42? I have a fhf one for my old binos I like it but they don't fit in that harness.

We have a regular Leupold Harness works well.
We also have a Marsupial TYPE for our Geovids. has additional pouch on each to hold a Kestrel/GPS/phone.
Forget the brand name but has what looks like an Orange Fox running for the logo.

I just bought a Alaska Guide creations Ravus set up. I mainly went with them because I wanted to mount a holster under it and also have a small pouch for some basic survival stuff so I always have it on me when I removed my pack. I just got a universal holster mounted up on it tonight and I have no buyers remorse! They are a well made harness, and comfortable.

I'm not sure about the size of the Geovids but the new MuleyFreak Gamechanger is nice. I was using a AGC and an Adak. Just picked up the Gamechanger and love it.

I went with the marsupial and the holster. I followed there size chart and it was a perfect fit and they are comfortable. I did their buckle delete system and I would recommend that as well.

Marsupial is good stuff. My Rokman pouch is pretty much water proof and does a great job keeping dust out.i use the Rokman pouch when home on Kodiak where rain is near guaranteed. I used the Vortex pick that came with my Furys today. No complaints but it's not fancy.

Ok what bino harness would you guys recommend for Leica geovid 3200.com 10x42? I have a fhf one for my old binos I like it but they don't fit in that harness.
Eberlestock nose gunner!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited: