Bino Case opinions?

I avoid the magnetic closures. They can affect your compass, gps, or mapping program on your cell phone. Currently run the Kuiu, but Alaska Guide Creations were my second choice and they have a lot more options.

I will be using it for my Leica geovid 10x42. These are a bigger in size set of binos so I assume a XL pack would be needed?
They spec a Medium in their chart for those binos. That is what mine is. My smaller binos (8x42 BX-3HD) work fine in that size, just sit a little deeper, still accessible just fine. Larger 10x50 sit up closer to the lid. When I finally quite debating between the NL Pure and Noctovid I may change the size if it's too big or may just run a cleaning cloth or something else in the bottom.

The size link is to the right of the price on their web site.

Just a thought for those guys in grizzly country....I've tethered my pistol to the holster to keep it in arms reach in the event of getting knocked on my *** and thrown around. Seems like a lot the stories have a guy on the ground and loses his weapon. Same thing goes for the bear spray canister.

For light, easy to use and functional, I can definitely recommend Rick Young Outdoors w the bingo bra. Very, very quiet and easy to use. IMHO
I'd have to add that since looking at the all the posts about Marsupial, I took a look and that's a pretty awesome case

I am headed out on a west Texas Mule deer/aoudad/elk hunt this month and was wondering everyone's opinion on bino case, harness or regular neck strap. 90% of our hunting is done from a ranger unless we need to stalk. In years past I used the neck strap but it starts rubbing on the neck after 6 days straight of hunting and glassing but it makes it easy to remove binos to prepare for a shot. What's everyone else prefer and maybe some equipment suggestions?

what are you using for a bino?

Just a thought for those guys in grizzly country....I've tethered my pistol to the holster to keep it in arms reach in the event of getting knocked on my *** and thrown around. Seems like a lot the stories have a guy on the ground and loses his weapon. Same thing goes for the bear spray canister.

I take it you're bow hunting?

Marsupial is the best by far of any I have seen. I have the enclosed side version with range finder on the right and larger pocket on the left. It fits comfortably under a pack.
I am considering almost this exact combination for a horseback elk hunt in bear country next year. Do you find it cumbersome to wear? If you are seated, does the pistol come in contact with your legs?

I have the FHF,like compact size but snow got in corners bushwacking.I have kuiu pro,mated to my exo,with a fhf suspension,QC.When nice out I have my binocs hanging just off the teathers,no case,this is 90 % time.FHF,also makes holster kits that fit theres,and the kuiu,maybe others

It would be a tuff choice between the Marsupial and the new Kuiu Pro. I wonder which harness would allow a handgun to be mounted horizontally under the bino. I've seen this for bear country hunting, but can't remember the brands I saw.
The marsupial has Molle on the bottom which works perfectly with a Razco holster!

I am considering almost this exact combination for a horseback elk hunt in bear country next year. Do you find it cumbersome to wear? If you are seated, does the pistol come in contact with your legs?

That combination is exceptional. I wear it high. The holster works great. I looked at the Razco and decided to mold one myself that fit tighter and angled the way I wanted it. I also didn't want the extra straps and the way that one attaches they aren't needed.

I haven't spent any time on a horse with it yet. I think it will depend somewhat on your build, what size binocase and the holster/gun combination. That is by far the best setup out there. I like having all the essentials including the handgun close even when shedding my pack.