Bino Case opinions?

I use sitka's original one since they came out and use it every day on the ranch 6 plus years . It has served me very well , their new model has to much stuff on it There has been a lot of changes in the last few years and I would look at all brands if I was buying now .

image.jpg
I've used the Alaska Guide (Alaska Classis) for the last 4 years on Aoudad & Mule Deer hunts in west Texas. It has room for my binos, range finder, headlamp, small flashlight and extra batteries.

I am headed out on a west Texas Mule deer/aoudad/elk hunt this month and was wondering everyone's opinion on bino case, harness or regular neck strap. 90% of our hunting is done from a ranger unless we need to stalk. In years past I used the neck strap but it starts rubbing on the neck after 6 days straight of hunting and glassing but it makes it easy to remove binos to prepare for a shot. What's everyone else prefer and maybe some equipment suggestions?
I use the "KUIU" Brand, I own both sizes, one fits my Steiner 10x42's and the other fits my Steiner 15x56's. You'll never have a neck rash with these. There are other Bino accessories that attach to these binocular cases so make sure you look at those before you push the buy button. No need to get charged twice in shipping.

I am headed out on a west Texas Mule deer/aoudad/elk hunt this month and was wondering everyone's opinion on bino case, harness or regular neck strap. 90% of our hunting is done from a ranger unless we need to stalk. In years past I used the neck strap but it starts rubbing on the neck after 6 days straight of hunting and glassing but it makes it easy to remove binos to prepare for a shot. What's everyone else prefer and maybe some equipment suggestions?
Marsupial is the best in my opinion. Made in the USA quality product and great fit.

I have had my Badlands bino pack for ten years, many hunts and still going strong. Marsupial Gear would be my only other choic, and use their accessorie pouches on my badlands now

I run a very similar setup with mine minus the GPS. Still rocking OnX on my phone with goes in the top bungee. Only thing different is a glasses cleaning cloth in one of the side bungee pockets (mines one of their hybrid designs) and my outdoorsman bino adapter in the max pocket. I haven't seen a different bino harness that can pack this much crap.

Makes sense. I have onX on my gps using the chip. I don't like using my phone except for phone stuff (zoleo) as I'm out far and long and don't like to have to bring a power bank and solar charger.

Your right, the classic max's do pack a lot. Considering that, it's still super comfortable. Which is why it's my number one favorite. FHF is my second when I want to get a little more low profile and don't need as much. Usually preseason scouting. A plus is that both are made right her in the US of A.

I will be using it for my Leica geovid 10x42. These are a bigger in size set of binos so I assume a XL pack would be needed?

I use Alaska Guide Creations, the standard model, very comfortable for all day wear, with enough room for my rangefinder, Garmin Mini, wind checker, cell phone and a few extra rounds for my rifle. A lot of people find the Badlands bino harness good too.

I started a thread looking for input on bino harnesses back in the summer. If I knew how to link it here I would.... Got some great feedback. I like magnetic closures and wanted the rangefinder to be nearby as well. I've tried Alaska Guide Creations, FHF, Eberlestock, and Badlands. Several folks recommended Marsupial, which I had not tried. I tried it and loved it. Stays nice and snug up high on my chest and the rangefinder pocket is not able to slide away from the bino harness (if that makes sense). Used it all season and have zero complaints.
Plus 1 for marsupial gear harness.

FHF. I have the harness and sides for my kestrel and rangefinder. I also got the extra shoulder pieces. Hunt CO, NM, and MT and it works great. Terrific products. Can go prone without hassles. Easy reach when on horseback too. Very durable reliable outfit.