Bill and Lerch's big 338?

goodgrouper

Bill and Lerch\'s big 338?

I haven't been on here much lately but when I have, I have not seen or heard anything about this new toy? Any word on it? I would have thought by now you guys would have had a couple hundred rounds down it at least. What is the scoop? You have a new pending world record that you're keeping quiet while the review board checks the shot? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Re: Bill and Lerch\'s big 338?

Last I heard from them they were working to much and dodging to many severe thunder storms at other times. I think they just have not had the time to get out and shoot much lately unfortunately.

Kirby Allen(50)

I'm also waiting for them guys the get unbusy! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Yea we been pretty swamped here lately. This time of year we do a huge shipment and BJ has been in Dallas and Kansas taking care of that while i'm here holding this place down and working on our website. I think next week BJ will be back and we will do one more day of range work with her and then it is off to 2000yd plus pdog land. We also got a little present heading down from Canada that were waiting on too!!!!

take it easy
steve

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.