• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Bighorn Origins

Caleb85

I have six of these left, new budget friendly actions! These are smooth!! All Melonite coated, 20 moa rails, standard bolt face, .250 pinned lugs. $850 shipped or $795 if we put the barrel on. Thanks

Attachments

• DBE98ADE-9474-4F56-9FE8-8F33AC0A158E.jpeg
    DBE98ADE-9474-4F56-9FE8-8F33AC0A158E.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 293
Last edited:
I recently got an origin, 2 nucleus, a tenactiy, and kelbly black bear in to do builds on. One i like the best is the kelbly, but it is also like 500 more. I am liking the origin over the nucleus and tenacity so far. If I hadn't already put a deposit down on another origin I would jump on one of these.

How about SR3s? I have a stock for a bighorn short action and a wyatts extended box. I'd love to put together a light weight hunting rig. Would a standard box fit in the stock if it is cut for the wyatt?

How about SR3s? I have a stock for a bighorn short action and a wyatts extended box. I'd love to put together a light weight hunting rig. Would a standard box fit in the stock if it is cut for the wyatt?
I would think the standard would fit in it but obviously not the other way around

I'm trying to find a Proof 22" .264 Barrel to chamber in 6.5 Creedmoor.

Recent Posts