• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Bighorn Origin LA

baskhunter

Like the title says I am looking to buy an origin long action preferably with mag bolt face but not a deal breaker if it isn't.

I have two guns to trade and or cash via PayPal.

let me know what you have!!

I just bought one from Northland Shooters Supply for a 7 SAUM build. Sounds like you want to trade for one but if you are open to straight out purchase, give James a call and see if he has any on the shelf.

I just ordered one from James as well... did he have one in stock for you? I ordered about 3 weeks ago and he said he was waiting on some to come in

I just ordered one from James as well... did he have one in stock for you? I ordered about 3 weeks ago and he said he was waiting on some to come in
Mine was in stock when I called so we probably got one out of the same batch. I took mine straight to my Smith with a proof barrel and my reamer and ask him to put me a saum chamber in that rascal lol. I'm hoping it will be ready one day next week so I can work a load for it.

Ok, misunderstood you. I got mine about 4 weeks ago. I don't remember the exact date but he only had a couple at the time and I was not ready to order but decided to go ahead. I feared that it may take a while if I didn't go ahead and purchase one. He is good to deal with, I'm sure if he said he has some on the way, it should not be long.

Thanks for all the suggestions everyone. I have dealt with James in the past for barrels. Definitely a great guy!

I know it's a long shot but was hoping someone might want to trade one of my rifles for one if they had one.

I have my rifles in the classifieds if I sell one of them then James is who I will be buying my action from.

Ok, misunderstood you. I got mine about 4 weeks ago. I don't remember the exact date but he only had a couple at the time and I was not ready to order but decided to go ahead. I feared that it may take a while if I didn't go ahead and purchase one. He is good to deal with, I'm sure if he said he has some on the way, it should not be long.
Oh ok. I ordered 3-16-20. Yeah I've bought countless barrels and 2 bighorn actions (now three) from him. Was just wondering because he said maybe 6 weeks and then you said you just got yours. Got me excited maybe mine was about to ship. Atlus shooting has them in stock now but I like James and his business so I'll just wait. And sorry to hijak this thread!