BigHorn Origin Action Issue

TexasTB

Good morning everyone. I was shooting my 7MM-08 yesterday and I somehow jammed my bolt to where I can remove it using the side release, however, I cannot move it past the Side Bolt Release. Not sure what I did, but hope someone has experience with that on this informative website.

Thanks in advance, tb

Good morning everyone. I was shooting my 7MM-08 yesterday and I somehow jammed my bolt to where I can remove it using the side release, however, I cannot move it past the Side Bolt Release. Not sure what I did, but hope someone has experience with that on this informative website.

Thanks in advance, tb
You may have a screw that will adjust it? My BAT has done that and you just back the screw off a little.

Thanks in advance, tb

When in doubt, call BHA directly.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts