Bighorn in canada

Threejs

Has anyone hunted bighorn in Canada? I live east of the Mississippi so drawing a tag is about impossible. I will be going for a bighorn or a stone soon. Has anyone hunted bighorn in Alberta or BC and have an outfitter they liked?

I am trying to talk my wife into going to sheep show. I hear it's quite a party. Sounds fun. We are not rich like most of those people so we might be out of place a bit.

I know exactly what you mean. I saved for years for my dall hunt. Most everyone else I met on the way up and back seemed to be older/retired, and they go on multiple 5 figure hunts per year. Definitely in a league I doubt I will ever be in..... If I went to the show, I would be more looking forward to seeing my guide and outfitter again, as well as meeting and buying beers for forum members who helped me out. I'm sure if I went I would probably come home with a deposit put down for a future hunt, which is why I think I should probably not go for another year, lol. If I go I will definitely bring my wife as well.

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.