BigGuy

ALCON,
It's my distinct pleasure to call myself amongst your numbers. Know this, I have the utmost respect for everyone in all of these forums. I'm a retired US Army Officer and CH47 Instructor Pilot with 23 years of service. I'm still in the fight as a Department of the Army Civilian Supervisory Training Instructor. I've been shooting since I could pick up a gun safely thanks to my Air Forse father. My son is a USMC Designated Marksman. I guess that I was a Bad Influence. I'm here Specifically to learn. That said, you'll most hear me listening however know that I also qualified as Expert in Everything the Army placed in my hands from the Bayonet to the CH47 as a Master Army Aviator. My tools currently of choice so far applicable here or not, for long range precision are .308, .300 RUM, .338 Lapua Magnum and a Desert Tech HTI in .50BMG. The last not so much for hunting.... game. I know my Brothers.... Eyes Rolling but think twice. Anyway I'm pleased to meet all of you and now I'll digress into Listening and Learning. All the Best! BigGuy
Welcome aboard.

ALCON,
It's my distinct pleasure to call myself amongst your numbers. Know this, I have the utmost respect for everyone in all of these forums. I'm a retired US Army Officer and CH47 Instructor Pilot with 23 years of service. I'm still in the fight as a Department of the Army Civilian Supervisory Training Instructor. I've been shooting since I could pick up a gun safely thanks to my Air Forse father. My son is a USMC Designated Marksman. I guess that I was a Bad Influence. I'm here Specifically to learn. That said, you'll most hear me listening however know that I also qualified as Expert in Everything the Army placed in my hands from the Bayonet to the CH47 as a Master Army Aviator. My tools currently of choice so far applicable here or not, for long range precision are .308, .300 RUM, .338 Lapua Magnum and a Desert Tech HTI in .50BMG. The last not so much for hunting.... game. I know my Brothers.... Eyes Rolling but think twice. Anyway I'm pleased to meet all of you and now I'll digress into Listening and Learning. All the Best! BigGuy
Welcome and thanks for your family's service.

ALCON,
Welcome brother!
Retired 180A here!
We probably know a bunch of the same SOAR MH-47 pilots IVO FCKY.
Looks like you've got a nice assortment of precision toys. Do you reload?
I assume you're down at FRAL (I went to WOCS unlike the younger 180As).
(Edit: Just saw you were at Bliss) Fun area and great hunting!)

Last edited:

Recent Posts