Biggest chuck to date!

Splee

This is by far the biggest chuck I've seen up close. Had to be in the 15-20 pound range. Shot was just short of 100 yards with a 53 gr. VMax out of a Remington 700 .223. Straight on standing chest shot, only a small fragment of the bullet exited. That's regular soda can on a full size Chevy tailgate.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    307.1 KB · Views: 194
Yep,
That's a good one:D

Here's the biggest chuck we have got to date.

Was 31" from the tip of his nose to the end of his tail. 277 yards with the .243 WSSM XP-100.

Wifey is 5'6" for scale.

-Mike

I'm not sure where rogue hunter is, but I am in Utah. We don't generally have huge widespread populations around here, but sometimes they can get pretty big.

Big chuck,and that's a gorgeous rifle. Cooper?
They make some really nice stuff
Thanks, Chucknut! Yeah, Cooper M21 in .204. Shooting 39 grain Blitz Kings on 'chucks. (This one died of a 35 grain Berger fur load.) I wish she was still as pristine as this photo but 4500 rounds later, she's starting to show some wear. :confused:

I like the performance of a 25-06 100 gr soft point on chucks. Shoot em right a the jucture between the rock and the chuck.
Look like someone took a paint can of blood and threw it at the rock with the lid off 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣