Biggest buck I’ve ever seen

It was a great morning. 6 people, 7 tags, I shot 2, my brother shot 3, his son shot 1, and our friend got another. I gave my extra doe to the friend since his family had only got 1 and my family had 6. Freezers going to be full full full!
Blessings to you for sharing!

Bet this bruiser passed his genes along. Based on the sparring caught in the pic, chipped tines & his size he's a legit stud. 👀 How do you plan to display that rack?

Wow what a deer. I don't think I have seen a deer that big on public ground. You better get to taxidermist. You might as well give up deer hunting. Will be hard to top that. Ha ha ha.
Get into waterfowl hunting. Ha ha ha.
More work. Ha ha ha. MD
I can't afford a taxidermy right now but the head is currently in a pot boiling to loosen up the meat, going to European mount him for now, might get a proper mount of him later

Blessings to you for sharing!

Bet this bruiser passed his genes along. Based on the sparring caught in the pic, chipped tines & his size he's a legit stud. 👀 How do you plan to display that rack?
Doing a euro mount for now. Currently his head is in a pot boiling. If all goes well I'll have the skull cleaned tonight, gonna bleach the skull tomorrow. Now I need to find a good piece of wood to mount it to

Public land in Iowa, 125 yard shot, 350 legend with hornady ftx bullets

First let me show you the cams
View attachment 317022
Looked huge but couldn't count points from the low quality pic.
First 45 minutes of deer season and I got a great shot on him. Shot once and saw him stumble hard, but kept running. Shot again and I completely missed lol but after 30-40 yards running he took a hard fall and never got back up.
Here he is :)
View attachment 317023
Words could not describe the feeling when I saw how big that deer was in person
View attachment 317025
Realizing you can't see all the points in the picture lol, there's some small points that curve backwards and stick out from the back of the antler and this angle doesn't show them. 20 points total, 17 that are longer than 1 inch and not broken off (the 3 other points were small and chipped off from fighting I think)

Biggest deer I've ever seen in person, took 3 people to lift it into the side by side after it was gutted.

Our group had 7 tags, and we got 7 deer by 9 am first day. 4 bucks and 3 does. 17 point, 7 point, 6 point, and 5 point, and one of the does was bigger bodied than the 5 point.

Plenty of meat! If only I owned a hanging scale to figure out just how heavy this monster is
Fantastic Deer. I don't get an opportunity to harvest big deer but I do get big hogs. I always carry a 660# digital scale that I got on line for $32 and it works great.

View attachment 317022
First 45 minutes of deer season and I got a great shot on him. Shot once and saw him stumble hard, but kept running. Shot again and I completely missed lol but after 30-40 yards running he took a hard fall and never got back up.
View attachment 317023
View attachment 317025
Realizing you can't see all the points in the picture lol, there's some small points that curve backwards and stick out from the back of the antler and this angle doesn't show them. 20 points total, 17 that are longer than 1 inch and not broken off (the 3 other points were small and chipped off from fighting I think)

Biggest deer I've ever seen in person, took 3 people to lift it into the side by side after it was gutted.

Our group had 7 tags, and we got 7 deer by 9 am first day. 4 bucks and 3 does. 17 point, 7 point, 6 point, and 5 point, and one of the does was bigger bodied than the 5 point.

Plenty of meat! If only I owned a hanging scale to figure out just how heavy this monster is
Congrats on a giant and great success for all your party!

Thanks here in PA. almost all private lands are being posted . I lost the place where i hunted for years . A LARGE COMPANY [gas& oil } is spending millions to boy hundreds thousands of land . If you work for them ?????? cost if any is unknown or how much it would cost to lease land for hunting , KEPT SECRET TILL JUST BEFORE HUNTING SEASON !!!

View attachment 317022
View attachment 317023
View attachment 317025

FIVE KINDS of awesome 🙌🙌

Recent Posts