Big hunting trips

Wyoming speed goats in 2021
Namibia for plains game possibly in 2022- still ironing that one out
Zimbabwe for cape buffalo , croc and plains game in 2023
Wyoming elk in 2024

I'm not allowed to book anymore hunts until I'm finished with these , wife's rules. šŸ¤Ŗ

We needed to reschedule a Rocky Mountain Sheep hunt in Albert, hopefully it happens this fall. Horseback hunt, been thinking about it for three years.

We needed to reschedule a Rocky Mountain Sheep hunt in Albert, hopefully it happens this fall. Horseback hunt, been thinking about it for three years.
It's not looking like it will open this year. My contacts in the outfitter business and booking business are saying that it's a no go again this year!šŸ˜”

First time to Wyoming for antelope and first time Colorado for deer. Should be fun to get out with friends and see new country. Alway love going out of state to hunt. Funny how you don't know much about a unit until you get there but when you leave it's like hunted it forever. That's what makes it fun for me. Good luck everyone 2021!!

I guess "big" is relative. I'm going on my first elk hunt in October. It's my first back country hunt. It's HUGE to me. Small potatoes compared to everything listed above.šŸ˜
Say pardner don't sell that elk hunt short, I did my first back country elk hunt in the San Juan mountains of South east Colorado in 74 shot my first bull elk in 75 at the age of seventeen, I did that hunt every year till 96 with family and good friends, my brother and I were the last men standing, since I've done four safaris to africa, hunted Central Siberia, hunted the sonoran desert of mexican, and Alaska for brown bear, I would trade them all for one more of those old high country elk camps, my brother and I continue to get together each fall for Idaho deer but its not the same, enjoy that hunt,

New Mexico on range oryx tag and a over the counter archery elk tag in Colorado this year. Been trying for that oryx tag for a long time so am really looking forward to that hunt. Good luck to everyone.

Ps, that really sucks about Canada!

The big trip this year will be to Wamsutter for proghorn....Its only 150 miles but I aint hunted it before so might take a scouting trip or three.
Next year=Alaska and I aint drivin!

Recent Posts