Big Eyes Brackets

Hay guy's, listen to Darryl and 338-378.They know what they are talkin about. I have a set of the swift 22X WA eye pieces and am VERY happy with them.
smile.gif

[ 03-31-2003: Message edited by: baldeagle713 ]

Darryl,
I am planning to view distances between 400 and 1000yds. Will the 10x be enough power for the longer ranges?

Sam

My wife uses a set of the 10X 80MM when we hunt in PA and Colorado every year.

I have many sets of glasses to chose from but, she likes the comfort of viewing during extended hours that the German 10X 80 MM Flak glasses afford.

For elk and deer, the wide field of view is exceptional and the 80 MM objectives make the viewing VERY bright. The eyepieces are huge and each adjust independantly.

If your going after smaller game in thick brush area at 1000 yards, you may want to consider a set of Spacemasters, Swifts, or like Bigeyes in the 20X to 22X Wide angle.

DC

Darryl, Thanks for the info. I think i will need a bit more than the 10x since we (PA.) hunters need to count points on each side. If you have any available, let me know.
Thanks

Warning! This thread is more than 22 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.