Big Agnes Camping Gear - Group Buy - Custom Order - Discount

Discussion in 'Backpacking' started by Andy Backus, Dec 2, 2016.

1. Andy Backus

Andy Backus Field Editor Staff Member

We can custom order any Big Agnes products for you. Just email us the products you're interested in or give us a call and we'll get back to you with a price quote including a substantial discount over the MSRP that everyone is required to list their products for. We'll also let you know how long it will take to get to you. Typically 6-10 business days for in-stock items.

[​IMG]

Over the years my dad and I have tried many different brands of camping and ultralight backpacking gear and there are some very good brands out there. In our opinion Big Agnes is right at the top of the list. They are a really cool company out of Steamboat Springs Colorado who continues to push hard to improve upon existing products and lead the way with many of the best new innovations each year.

We both have lots of experience with their tents, pads and sleeping bags and are happy to help you decide what to get for your next adventure.

Below is my dad's Copper Spur UL 2 with mtnGLO. You can just see a young bull moose sneaking through his campsite up at 9,000 feet in Rocky Mountain National Park.

Dad carried this ultra-light tent for 160 miles in the mountains last year on 6 separate backpacking trips.

[​IMG]