Biden to shutdown online sales

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mram10us

From Biden's website, regarding executive orders in the first 100 days
End the online sale of firearms and ammunitions. Biden will enact legislation to prohibit all online sales of firearms, ammunition, kits, and gun parts.

With Biden saying, and stating in is website, that he would shutdown all online sales, does anyone expect huge sales in the coming few months? Seems many are not taking backorders. Thoughts?

Ok so here's my thought on this . And yes I've ordered more than my fair share of guns online . How in the world did we ever live before the internet . Oh that's right if we wanted something we went to the local shop . If they didn't have it they could (wait for it ) order it and we'd get it in a week to ten days! Sorry but I don't think we'd be in half the mess we are in if it wasn't for oh I can't wait another 3 days to get blah blah . So wooosh there goes your local gun shop gone with about every other mom and pop place . Now almost all ya have are Walmart's and dicks " sporting goods" and we all know how magnificent they are. Sorry for the rant .

Hopefully it doesn't happen. It would be miserable for small town guys that have local shops that sell powder for 42.95 a pound and stock about 20 SKU's of overpriced Ammo. I'm not sure how far reaching he intends to go but it would affect everyone from the mom/pop stores that sell online to the big guys like Brownells and Midway. Not to mention Gunbroker is huge when it comes to finding unique or hard to get items.

I seriously think these morons think you can just order a AR-14 and it shows up at your house 3 days later and by doing this it's gonna really curb gun violence.

1607395178179.gif

Hopefully it doesn't happen. It would be miserable for small town guys that have local shops that sell powder for 42.95 a pound and stock about 20 SKU's of overpriced Ammo. I'm not sure how far reaching he intends to go but it would affect everyone from the mom/pop stores that sell online to the big guys like Brownells and Midway. Not to mention Gunbroker is huge when it comes to finding unique or hard to get items.

I seriously think these morons think you can just order a AR-14 and it shows up at your house 3 days later and by doing this it's gonna really curb gun violence.
Love the ar14 comment :) that custom rifle the union worker built was perfect

I am sure he will use executive order to do it. That seems to be the work around just about anything they can't get through. We will see, we will all have to hold on for the ride. I was hoping to get more of a respite from these dang D presidents. You are welcome to interpret the D with any word you want. 😆

Status
Not open for further replies.