Bias in the ELR Central reporting of the "World Record Event"?

• Thread starter Deleted member 46119
  • Start date
Since the reporting was gathered across multiple sources are you going to retract this thread and it's intent per your original post?
No because Applied Ballistics was one of the contributors. If Applied Ballistics/ELR Central reported completely and truthfully then Nate's 2011 yard achievement would have been conveyed to AccurateShooter.com

I have no beef with Applied Ballistics. I have purchased their products and will continue to. I respect Brian greatly. I think the idea of ELR Central has merit.

I asked a question and made statements supporting my belief in the validity of the question. I didn't tell anyone else what to think.

You jumped on me for daring to question the gods. OK. You are who you are. I'm good with that.

Why should I respond to you trying to clean up your public mess privately, why should I give in to you trying to bully me privately and publicly into agreeing with you when it's abundantly clear you went of half cocked not even watching the embedded video in the article.

Here's the PM.

"Hey man could you edit or delete your post?

Seems a bit off kilter from my original intent."

I didn't respond to you privately because it's not a private thread, in no way or shape or form is my post anything of kilter, it seems right in line with the OP! Many seem to feel the same.
Well, it appears you went off half cocked as well saying I was trying to bully you. Please explain how the above contains anything that would be bullying a grown man.

So for some reason @bigngreen is butt hurt that I asked a question. Instead of saying "no I don't see bias" and discussing it, he has spent a great deal of time saying others have bias.

It is temping to respond by making snarky remarks back to him.

It will just have to be left that we see the world differently. I'm good with that.

Dude,

If your goal is to resolve a conflict, then to "win" might mean you "lose":
  1. Know your facts.
  2. Be ready to see the other person's perspective.
  3. If you can't be open-minded, at least seem that way.
  4. Keep your emotions under control. ...
  5. Remain hopeful that the argument can be resolved.
  6. Respect your opponent, and yourself, he/she will too.
  7. My take is let it be, choose to forego winning an argument. I understand your reasoning, but that has now turn the tide against you it seems.
  8. Silence is sometimes the best answer.
  9. If you realize you've made a mistake take immediate steps to correct it.
  10. When you lose, don't lose the lesson.

I avoid cat fights but at times you need to step in and set it straight.

Cheers

JH

wait wait wait are we really arguing over the fact the most of the press went towards the team that is sponsored by all the big names. ( granted I only read parts of the bickering so I could be wrong) Lets see mention someone that has big names tied to it and key words that will get more views or pick some person very few people have heard of, Not a hard decision.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.