• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Beware Peter00

Wow, you guys are good! I still don't see anything wrong with that picture and I know what I'm supposed to be looking for! I have bought dozens of items off this site from without incident or drama. I hope we can keep it that way. That said, I'm as guilty as anyone of not bothering to give feedback. Jim
I tried to make it a point to leave feedback for everyone at this point. I'm sure a lot of us are on accurate shooter as well as snipers hide. I've probably done 20 transactions on here and only have a score of three for my feedback. If someone has no feedback the first thing I do is look at their profile to see how long they have been on the site. I usually don't bother with following up on Feedback if they've been on the site for at least two years.

I had someone on another forum the other day ask me to confirm a code via text to make sure I was legit. I ignored them after that and almost immediately got messages asking if I was still there.

The guy that scammed me EHH27 did the same thing with welcoming new members to get his post count up. I was able to get my money back and then the guy started sending me threatening e-mails. It's a crazy world now.

I've completed several transactions here and try to make a point of leaving feedback. Have asked the other party to leave feedback most times but frequently they never do. To me leaving feedback, especially positive, should be common courtesy in this community. I see the lack of acknowledging another's good faith as a sign of crumbling societal morals and many people's constant state of self absorption. Its annoying.

I've completed several transactions here and try to make a point of leaving feedback. Have asked the other party to leave feedback most times but frequently they never do. To me leaving feedback, especially positive, should be common courtesy in this community. I see the lack of acknowledging another's good faith as a sign of crumbling societal morals and many people's constant state of self absorption. Its annoying.
I agree with the above comments but am aware of 3 purchases I have made on this forum and despite my sending a positive and asking for same , received none. That makes it harder for the next valid buyer or seller.

I've bought $8000 toys off this site and others. I find that if I restrict myself to well known people with good long histories of contributing (not just posting) to threads and multi-year membership tenures that I don't have to worry. We are a community, we know each other. If someone wants to be part of the community they can but they still have to put in the time and effort. For me that means I don't join a site just to sell something there because I expect to be shown the metaphorical door. If we all practice that then it makes it very hard on scammers because they don't want to put in the effort, they're looking for the quick buck. No thief wants to hang around the store they're going to rob for very long. It just adds to the risk of getting caught.

Recent Posts