• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Beware Peter00

Nathan gravitt

I reported him already. Only been on 2 months. All his activity is telling 20 new members "welcome". He responded to my WTB ad and asked me to reach out via text. I think it was a Google phone number but can't be certain. He offered me the item I was looking for at half of retail. I looked up his history which was zero. I asked if he had any feedback and he said not yet. I told him that I passed but that he needed to know that everyone can see his history and how all he has done is welcomed 20 people. I just checked back on his profile and he has made it private so no one can see his history. Just a little fishy.He may be legit and if so I will apologize. But just be forewarned. He never responded back to my text once I told him that everyone could see his history and then I was passing on his scope

Last edited:
He also sent a message in response to my WTB post. I requested a picture of the rifle with my username and today's date, and he provided one. However, when I mentioned this thread, and sent him the link, he stopped responding.
991DD4B7-F940-4192-9427-AD6E1ABDA812.jpeg

He also sent a message in response to my WTB post. I requested a picture of the rifle with my username and today's date, and he provided one. However, when I mentioned this thread, and sent him the link, he stopped responding.View attachment 295659
That looks photo shopped… paper looks like it's floating and not sitting on the table.

Burn him up, we, I, us, do not need a person like that here, the last ten or so transactions I have made here I have shipped the item before seller could even get payment In the mail. This should be a family especially with the times we are facing if someone is need then we are responsible to help them out, it may be a brick of .22lr for a kids get away to camp, it may be bullets for an amateur reloader just trying to get something around for this falls hunt. It may be lending a gun to a friend that fits his kid better there for aiding in the success of the future of our sport.
Now is the time to recruit not push away people because of there equipment or lack of custom this or leupold this or kuiu this, if someone is willing to take the time to teach our youth about the love of the outdoors Than who are we to judge, but rather should help promote our sport with whatever means we each are capable of doing

Wow, you guys are good! I still don't see anything wrong with that picture and I know what I'm supposed to be looking for! I have bought dozens of items off this site from without incident or drama. I hope we can keep it that way. That said, I'm as guilty as anyone of not bothering to give feedback. Jim

That looks photo shopped… paper looks like it's floating and not sitting on the table.
Now that you mentioned it it does look like its floating LOL. Had a guy the other day want me to confirm I am real and wanted to send me a code. It was a google voice code which you do not share. If your not aware of Google Voice code, search it, interesting what angle scammers are doing these days.

Now that you mentioned it it does look like its floating LOL. Had a guy the other day want me to confirm I am real and wanted to send me a code. It was a google voice code which you do not share. If your not aware of Google Voice code, search it, interesting what angle scammers are doing these days.
Yep. I always request some crazy picture. Made 1 guy put a blue shirt, 1 black sock and 1 white sock in a picture. He thought it was a game but I'm not just sending my money to anybody! Lol.