Beware of your local guns shops........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote "JIM , I bet you dont use the kind of language that you have used on this thread in your shop ! If you did no wonder your struggling ! My point is this I AM NOT GOING TO BUY FROM THIS LOCAL GUN SHOP THAT HAS SET BACK INVENTORY TO GET 2,400 FOR A .308 Bushmaster with a skinny Barrel !!!!!

Did you recently mention that you were selling your business and moving ?

Rather than answer the questions I appointed to you in my second post you would rather muddy the waters with insinuations that my business was suffering, That must mean you have no arguments for this idiotic thread you started.

You come off as a spoiled brat who thinks the world revolves around you and others should cater to your desire to set the prices for retail items. Obviously you have jumped on the Obama band wagon of redistribution of wealth. i am sorry if you feel you were dealt a bad hand.

Prosperous people come up with ways to overcome adversity sorry your having trouble with that.

If you knew anything about my famillies situation you may understand why I am making the move I am, it has nothing to do with the success of my business.

You seem to me like an angry individual. If you dont like this thread then why dont you take your smart ellic attitude on down the road!
As your families situation I bet I know one thing , If you have kids they will grow up with a filthy vocabulary that they got from their dad ! Thats sad .
By the way I wouldnt buy a rifle from a business that had your name on it if it were 1/2 price your a jerk !!

Quote "JIM , I bet you dont use the kind of language that you have used on this thread in your shop ! If you did no wonder your struggling ! My point is this I AM NOT GOING TO BUY FROM THIS LOCAL GUN SHOP THAT HAS SET BACK INVENTORY TO GET 2,400 FOR A .308 Bushmaster with a skinny Barrel !!!!!

Did you recently mention that you were selling your business and moving ?

Rather than answer the questions I appointed to you in my second post you would rather muddy the waters with insinuations that my business was suffering, That must mean you have no arguments for this idiotic thread you started.

You come off as a spoiled brat who thinks the world revolves around you and others should cater to your desire to set the prices for retail items. Obviously you have jumped on the Obama band wagon of redistribution of wealth. i am sorry if you feel you were dealt a bad hand.

Prosperous people come up with ways to overcome adversity sorry your having trouble with that.

Better hope your your new employer doesnt ever join LRH .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts