Beware of Alphex Firearms

Sorry you got scammed. In addition to avoid Alphex, if Paypal doesn't support 2A and all things associated, people in our community should simply not use PayPal, for anything. Sorry for your loss. I wonder if VISA/Mastercard/Amex take similar positions on fraud protection?
PAYPAL checked my report of fraud through their service. Came back saying, "You ordered from this person, you paid this person, we don't see a problem."
Duh - I never got my order!!! No telephone, No test, No email!!! Are they stupid, no, just greedy...

man I hate to see this . it seems to be happening more often too .

Mike , did you use friends and family ? or did you use the other type payment option ? the reason I ask , I think paypal helps with being scammed on the regular payment , not friends and family .

paypal probably won't help you either way on this purchase , they are very anti gun .
There's a really good hint Jim, if an unknown company is asking for PAYPAL ONLY....steer away....as they are truly anti-gun so the scammer knows they won't come after them!

Sorry you got scammed. In addition to avoid Alphex, if Paypal doesn't support 2A and all things associated, people in our community should simply not use PayPal, for anything. Sorry for your loss. I wonder if VISA/Mastercard/Amex take similar positions on fraud protection?
Absolutely, if PayPal wishes to discriminate against the 2nd Amendment then we should be able to do the same thing them. They seem to be way to willing to bend to the desires of the vocal minority.

I honestly can't believe people continue to fall for these scams. There's been a multitude of threads/articles over the past years about the common red flags.

man I hate to see this . it seems to be happening more often too .

Mike , did you use friends and family ? or did you use the other type payment option ? the reason I ask , I think paypal helps with being scammed on the regular payment , not friends and family .

paypal probably won't help you either way on this purchase , they are very anti gun .
Report the website and your experience to the FTC at https://reportfraud.ftc.gov/#/

PayPal won't do anything if it's F&F. Pay the extra 3% and be safe. I speak from experience.

same.

if someone tells me F&F i always do G&S and cover the extra 3%. unless i've done business with them before.

i've only done Venmo twice, one was for a sun $50 part other i was standing in front of the guy because i forgot cash.

Just last week I was shopping for small pistol primers…..found 3 different websites that advertised in-stock ready to ship, added to cart & filled out my info, come time for payment options they wanted crypto currency, anyone else experienced this lately…..?

Sure do hate to see this. It's happening so much now. Fake advertisers on FB pages, fake websites popping up everywhere. Be wary of places that want Zelle, or cashapp as well as PayPal.
Keep an eye on selway out of Montana. They're straight up and seem to be able to get a little more. Picked up .380 brass at a very low price ($18/100). They're legit. But they are currently out of Staball.

Heres an interesting thread on Alphex

And another one

I quit using PayPal 10 years ago. They are as polar left as I am right. Some people think boycotting a business isn't proper. Why would you want to patronize a business that is contrary to all you believe in and hold dear. If enough people quit using a service or shopping at a business sooner or later they'll determine their views aren't too popular. The safety of using PayPal is attractive especially in the world of scam artists we live in today, but quit using services that abhor your 2nd amendment rights and moral values.