Better late than never

Hugnot

I signed up sometime in September 2020. I am a retired IT guy living in Montana. I only hunt rodents now. Past background includes USN sea duty on an auxiliary vessel in the NW pacific and doing the same type of work in Viet Nam. Programming & lots of gofer type work for heavy thinkers including everything from AM coffee to computer code to hardware. Served as gofer for well known Seattle gunsmith and learned a few things. Shot NRA hi-power & got as far as expert class but ascent to master class was interrupted by duty reassignment to Alaska for more IT/gofer stuff. Family stuff includes French Huguenot descent thus love for our 2nd Amendment.

Last edited:
I signed up sometime in September 2020. I am a retired IT guy living in Montana. I only hunt rodents now. Past background includes USN sea duty on an auxiliary vessel in the NW pacific and doing the same type of work in Viet Nam. Programming & lots of gofer type work for heavy thinkers including everything from AM coffee to computer code to hardware. Served as gofer for well known Seattle gunsmith and learned a few things. Shot NRA hi-power & got as far as expert class but ascent to master class was interrupted by duty reassignment to Alaska for more IT/gofer stuff. Family stuff includes French Huguenot descent thus love for our 2nd Amendment.
Welcome to the forum from Tennessee,yes I have seen you around that's for sure .And thank you for your service