Best twist rate on a 223 bolt action rifle.

The Game King is the hunting version of the Match King.

Yeah my bad, I meant the Tipped Game King, the new Green Tipped Version or the old style lead tip. I checked the website and it's the older version. I've heard the Game Kings are very soft bullets, that at high speeds they blow up and don't penetrate, l am not a witness to this since I've never used them.

I have used a lot of the HP Match Kings 150gr and 168gr in a 7mm-08 for Silhouette competition so I'm very familiar with those.

I'll can probably try out some of them on Javelina first and see how they work.

Thanks again for all your help all

Yeah my bad, I meant the Tipped Game King, the new Green Tipped Version or the old style lead tip. I checked the website and it's the older version. I've heard the Game Kings are very soft bullets, that at high speeds they blow up and don't penetrate, l am not a witness to this since I've never used them.

I have used a lot of the HP Match Kings 150gr and 168gr in a 7mm-08 for Silhouette competition so I'm very familiar with those.

I'll can probably try out some of them on Javelina first and see how they work.

Thanks again for all your help all
Yeah I guess that's my bad too lol. I knew of the Gamechanger but didn't know it was also called the Tipped Game King. Learned something new!

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.