Best tripod head for 95-115 BTX

Rhovee

I know these things can weight quite a bit. Curious what people have found for the best tripod head to handle that weight. I currently have a Siriu VA-5.

Yep. Works great. Helped a buddy for 10 days last fall on his Desert sheep hunt and used it for hundreds of hours and many dozen set up/take downs and was very happy with the stability and smoothness with my 95 BTX. I do have the Outdoorsmans balance rail also.

Rrs anvil 30? Mine supports my 25# prs rifle no problems. 14oz for the head alone, so not super light. But neither are those Swaros.

I am going to purchase the balance rail and see how it looks. The current tripod head that i have is rated for the weight. But center of gravity is over tripod head.

I am going to purchase the balance rail and see how it looks. The current tripod head that i have is rated for the weight. But center of gravity is over tripod head.
If you have the Swaro covers for the lens or BTX head, the rail will need some work. Also, not easy to add / remove an Extender without removing the rail. It can be done, but not easily.