Best trail cam for the money?

I have an old Moultrie, probably 6 years old and still going strong. AA batteries. I just bought a Tactacam Reveal SK, which is my first cellular camera. It has a solar panel that is keeping the battery at 100%. Have had it out 2 months now. I used it close to the house the first month, and was in KY at my sister in law's place. Baited deer in the back yard and had 30-50 pictures a night, a few during the day. Now it's in northern Michigan and not much action now. Still 100% battery and a few squirrel pictures. Deer up there yard up in the winter time, so should start seeing deer soon. Happy so far, cell plan was $120 a year unlimited pictures

Moultrie has been my favorite. After the post it was strapped to fell over into the field and was found with a brush hawg I purchased a stealth cam. Excellent battery life but quality of pictures are less than moultrie.

Moultrie has been my favorite. After the post it was strapped to fell over into the field and was found with a brush hawg I purchased a stealth cam. Excellent battery life but quality of pictures are less than moultrie.
I'll update my post. Stealth cam didn't last 2 years and decided to quit taking pictures this year. I contacted stealth cam and they must be awfully busy since they failed to get back to me.(it's only been 3 months)
I purchased a cheaper bushnell and get the same excellent battery life but surprisingly the best pictures I have ever got and it was $40 cheaper than the stealth cam.

Started in 2016 with Bushnell on advice from a watershed patrol officer and have since added 3 more. All still work, except on occasion I have to open them up and let them dry out really good. Son gave me 2 Wild Game Innov. cams which use up expensive C batteries like crazy and not well sealed as ants invade the insides so they are now used as dummy cameras to deter trespassers. Tried the Spypoint cell cam and that was a disaster- see my other post. Recently got 2 Brownings ( because old style Bushnells - my first choice- are not made anymore) and trying to learn how to navigate them -otherwise good so far. Much easier if you can begin with one brand and stay with them. Having tried the cell cam thing, I don't feel the need to have to know what's going on in real time.....it's like technology overload if you know what I mean. My cell phone is enough of a PITA.

Guys, I've got an old Moultrie trail cam, it works good but will eat up batteries like there's no tomorrow. It takes 6 D-sized batteries, heavy enough to use for the boat anchor too.

I know that trail cams have improved over the years, so many different ones on the market.

What's the best thing going today?
Tacticam.

I would like to update this. Stealth cam that I purchased only lasted a year and a half and quit working. I contacted them to see if it was possibly a common problem and could be fixed but never received a reply. Nothing!
I bought a cheaper bushnell and actually takes better pictures than the more expensive stealth cam.
I'm sorry but I'm old school and appreciate customer service and stealth cam has absolutely no CS and now they have one less customer.
Bushnell is good so far.

Brownings I like the picture quality and battery life.
I use Tacticams too in places I don't want to disturb my deer ….picture quality is so so but you can get HD pics for $5 for 50 but shouldn't have to in my opinion.