Best titanium action

Well, I've decided to stay with the Browning X-Bolt Pro with its stainless action and barrel.
That this means is that I'm selling my current 6.5 CM X-Bolt Pro and buying one on 6.5 PRC for its longer range (I live in Nevada) and greater energy for cow elk or - at 300 yards or less - a bull elk.

Yes, it's a "semi-custom" rifle, having a fluted barrel, bolt and bolt handle, factory lapped barrel and CF stock but even so I have to wait until August to get one. None in-country as yet.
But, I do have a new scope on its way for this rifle - a Bushnell Elite LRTS 4.5 - 18 x 44 illuminated. At 28 oz. it's light enough to put on a mountain rifle like the Pro. I already have the 30 mm Talley rings in burnt bronze Cerakote so all I need is that rifle. :)

Eric B.
Best of luck bud, let me know how it comes out.

Will do MPHREI, with photos of rig and targets.
I hope this new 6.5 PRC is as accurate as my current X-Bolt Pro 6.5 CM.

With Hornady 140 gr. ELD-M I am getting consistent 1/2 MOA - for the 1st 5 shots hat is.Then I have to wait 10 minutes, bolt open, for the barrel to cool down.

Eric B.

Impact Titan is the best I have ever felt, but they paused production to get out more steel actions to competitive shooters. Really looking forward to the Titans coming back on the market