best tac scope <$300

What about the Super Sniper series distributed by SWA? I have been eyeing picking up one of those......

What about the Super Sniper series distributed by SWA? I have been eyeing picking up one of those......

From what I have been told, it is worth the coin to get one. They are fixed power scopes though. They just came out with a variable, but yet have to hear how it does. I got to look through one and shoot and I can say that I wasn't terribly impressed. I own Nikon's and for me the glass and price is great. Some are saying that the new model is a step above the old ones, and the one I got to see was the old model.

Tank

Aren't the Millett tactical scopes close to that price range? I've read a few positive reviews on them, enough to make me consider getting one. Kind of hard to find one to look at, but most places say they can order them in pretty fast.

just don't buy an osprey international. I bought one at a gunshow and parts started to fall off of it. They won't give your money back so they just keep sending you *** scopes until you give up.

lmao:d:d:d:d:d:d

Quote:
Originally Posted by lrsickle
just don't buy an osprey international. I bought one at a gunshow and parts started to fall off of it. They won't give your money back so they just keep sending you *** scopes until you give up.

lmao:d:d:d:d:d:d

I'm on my third replacement scope from these guys. The paralax on this one will only go to 225yrds. Anything farther than that is terribly blurry. I'd put it on KSL.com and try to sell to but I wouldn't feel good about it.
The gunshow in Salt Lake City is around February, so i'm just going to take it there and give it back to the vender that sold it to me.

i have the millett 4-16 x56 buck gold mil dot got it for 279 it has locking turrets, and side focus its on 7mm mag stevens with egw 20moa base and burris xtreme high rings i have only 20 rounds though it but scope is clear zeroed easyly only con is this scope is large

Just asking, but are you saying you sold your scope because you were tired of taking off the caps to adjust? Why not just leave them off?

$300...new???...Tactical...reliable...kinda screams Nikon Buckmaster (4.5-14 or 6-18) with mildot. But it does have those pesky turret caps (that can be left off).
icon12.gif

+1

I am a fan of Leupolds but you cant touch a good one for $300.00 and I have installed
the 6x18x40 Nikon with side focus on several rifles and have been impressed .They should
be arround $300.00.

J E CUSTOM

I have a falcon optics 4-14x44 FFP Mildot scope. 30mm tube, Side parralax adjustment knob, dead accurate tracking, zero stop, tactical knobs, 15moa per rev, 1/4moa clicks, clear glass. Was very happy with it as an all around scope. Had it on my .308, am having it rebuilt for F-t/r comp and want a higher mag scope. Will sell ya my falcon optics for 320bucks including burris xtreme tactical rings. Pm me if interested, snipercentral.com has a review on it. Super scope very good condition, won't get a better one for 300bucks.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.