Best store for buying handload parts

Ari

Hi, first of all sorry about mistakes, I´m spanish (Europe) and my english is not very good.
A friend of mine will travel to Seattle next month and I want him to buy me bullets, a rangefinder (Leupold RX IV) and other things. My question is, which is the better store (Midway, Cabelas, etc) for buying this kind of things in internet?

Best regards from Spain,

Ari.

Ari,
WOW, your english is better than mine. I don't think any of the stores you mentioned have actual stores in the Seattle area (I might be wrong). If you contact some of the folks on this site that live in the Seattle area to point you in the right direction. Will any of those places deliver directly to you. I know nothing about international shipping.
Good luck with everything.

Ari, of the things you mentioned, i or very few over here, would buy a Leupold range finder. get a Swarowski or Leica or Newcon, BUT DON'T GET A LEUPOLD!

Leupold No Bueno

Ari, of the things you mentioned, i or very few over here, would buy a Leupold range finder. get a Swarowski or Leica or Newcon, BUT DON'T GET A LEUPOLD!

I have to agree with Dave, I made the mistake of buying a Leupold RX-IV rangefinder. It was slow, screen clustered with options (confusing), did not range past 400 yards for me. Not worth 500 dollars, I sold this rangefinder and bought a Leica 1200crf been happy since.

Sportsman's Warehouse has stores in the area that have good pricing. If your friend has a rental car, he can drive to Burlington (about an hour north) and shop at Kesselrings. I've shopped there for the last 20 years and they are real good people (family owned). If he doesn't see it, just ask, they probably have it...It's an amazing place. I agree about the Leupold range finder, not my first, second, third, or even fourth choice. Buenos Dia.? (Three years of Spanish in high school and I can barely order a beer.)

Hi, first of all sorry about mistakes, I´m spanish (Europe) and my english is not very good.
A friend of mine will travel to Seattle next month and I want him to buy me bullets, a rangefinder (Leupold RX IV) and other things. My question is, which is the better store (Midway, Cabelas, etc) for buying this kind of things in internet?

Best regards from Spain,

Ari.
Hi, first of all sorry about mistakes, I'm American (USA) and my Spanish is not very good, even though 50% of the population where I live speaks spanish only (Illegal mexican border jumpers).
I love Leupold rifle scopes, but there rangefinders are perhaps the worst on the market. the best are the Swarovski's and the Leica's.
Midway, and cabela's are a good source and also try E-Bay.
UB

My brother and I have used a Bushnell Yardage Pro 800 for several years. The only feature it doesn't have is the up or downslope correction. I have ranged 852 yards on a reflective target (Tree), and nearly 600 yds on a poor reflective target (cow). I don't know if they even make it anymore, but they will have an equivalent. Bushnell rangefinders are relatively inexpensive and have an excellent reputation. Worth thinking about.

Hope you can get everything. Tom

For an inexpensive rangefinder I would go with a Newcon. I don't have one but I have not heard one bad review on them and the price is right.
I have a Bushnell Elite 1500 and was dissapointed with it so I sent it in for repair. It was returned with a note that it was within specs. Somehow now it seems to be working a lot better best I could do with it before on anythng was 600 to 800 yds now I can range to 1400 or better, go figure.
and uno mas cerveza por favor.:D
James

sportsman's warehouse would be a good place to start, and another vote for kesselrings(the store seems really small, but man they cram a lot of stuff in there.

Warning! This thread is more than 17 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.