Best spotters for backpack hunting

I had the 554 and 774. Id take the 774 evryday over the 554.My leupold gold ring matches the 554 opticaly and is not much larger.Had it about 20 years,tons of guys run it,can find used for good deal.But no its not a swaro,you pay premium.The 554 was to small for me,can match it practically with my mark 5 5-25x56. Small feild view,shakes easy in wind,yes great if you want small packer.I have swaro,march,ziess,lieca,leupold.Lots of choices.2 swaro just sold on rokslide,just under $2000.

I had the 554 and 774. Id take the 774 evryday over the 554.My leupold gold ring matches the 554 opticaly and is not much larger.Had it about 20 years,tons of guys run it,can find used for good deal.But no its not a swaro,you pay premium.The 554 was to small for me,can match it practically with my mark 5 5-25x56. Small feild view,shakes easy in wind,yes great if you want small packer.I have swaro,march,ziess,lieca,leupold.Lots of choices.2 swaro just sold on rokslide,just under $2000.
That you for the information friend ! I am just absorbing as much info as possible from you guys that have used these a lot as honestly I have never needed a spotter in western NC always just used binos because the woods are so thick , now I'm in eastern nc it's a little more open and could be used with success here and of course with all my western hunts on the books and coming up soon I wanted to get a good spotter ! I can handle more weight if the quality of glass is worth it ! I have swaro binos and there truly amazing so I don't doubt that the swaro is king so I will prob save another month and then snag the swaro , I'm going to try to find somewhere that will give me a military discount .

Im going to a 65 swaro after all these years of multiple scopes because size and performance fit my style of hunting.I was trophy hunting speed goats and big glass great,but lost my access to good spot.I run 15x56 ziess on tripod a majority

I use a Kowa 774 with wide angle zoom eye piece, perfect all around scope. I rarely use my Kowa 88 any more.