best spots to hunt prairie dogs

Hey, I am new to the site but I manage a 150000 acre ranch just outside of Billings Montana. We have 149000 acres of prairie dogs. you can shoot all you want for FREE!!! shots from 10 yards to 1500. We welcome anyone who will kill these vermin. bring a truck load of ammo. Thanks for your help
I am interested in helping you with your situation and have a responsible group of shooters.
Please let me know how to contact you.
Clint Fielden
[email protected]
210-380-5187

Annnnnnd, it's been >2-months, and no one has been contacted.

He emailed me at one point to complain about calling him out for being a Troll. Told me to come out and hunt "his" ranch, but refused to tell me where it was or give me contact info.

Hey, I am new to the site but I manage a 150000 acre ranch just outside of Billings Montana. We have 149000 acres of prairie dogs. you can shoot all you want for FREE!!! shots from 10 yards to 1500. We welcome anyone who will kill these vermin. bring a truck load of ammo. Thanks for your help
Hi
I am from the Midwest and shot a lot of dogs in Wyoming and would like to see some new country. Just wondering if there is still a possibility of shooting in this area.
Looking forward to hearing from you.
Thanks

My post was from 2017.... We had too many issues with trash being left and gates left open mixing cows. For these reasons we have closed it to only family and friends of employees. Thanks

Thanks for your reply, I do understand your decision with the problems you had. Is there any BLM ground in the area with decent population? I am ready for some new scenery.
Thanks

Sent you a message but haven't heard back. Is this still a possibility?

The first post was several years ago. We had so many issues with gates being left open and trash being left we had to shut it down to only friends and family. Sorry

Hate to hear that. Yeah, there are slobs in our ranks. I hunted eastern Montana for 10 years or so. Walked across a prairie dog town going after prairie goats. Big bull snake moved in front of outfitter/guide and he backed over me! LMAO. He's huge and as quick as the snake appeared, he wasn't taking any chance it was a rattler!
I'm sorry you had slobs on your land.