best spots to hunt prairie dogs

'Lighten up Frances'... I was not commenting on you offer which is very generous; just sharing my experiences PD shooting.

Good luck

Jerry

Well, if it makes you feel better you can pay me all you want to... We have tons of dogs here and they are a problem. We do not have 1 acre out of 150000 acres that is not covered with these vermin. I could not care either way if you come out or not. Just trying to offer some great shooting to people who can help us thin these dogs down
My sons and I would love to help out. Please furnish some contact info and we can make some arrangements with you. Thanks.

Last edited:
Hey, I am new to the site but I manage a 150000 acre ranch just outside of Billings Montana. We have 149000 acres of prairie dogs. you can shoot all you want for FREE!!! shots from 10 yards to 1500. We welcome anyone who will kill these vermin. bring a truck load of ammo. Thanks for your help

Would you have any problem with two four wheelers ? Would you provide the name of the ranch ? Could you provide the GPS coordinates to the ranch ? Four old guys looking to come out in late June. You can use e-mail if you so desire.
Thanks

Our group has hunted PDs in NE Colorado over the past 10+ years. But the plague has wiped out most of the farms we hunt. We are mostly Navy/Army military vets. We have our own tables and gear; 3 days. The first 2 weeks in June has worked the best; am not sure about your weather since you are further north.
RED MISTw names).jpg
SEEKERS 2017-FInal.jpg

Nice group of hunters! I Look forward to meeting all of you. June or earlier is a great time I like May as the pups are out then.

My sons and I would love to help out. Please furnish some contact info and we can make some arrangements with you. Thanks.
I haven't seen a reply yet, not sure if I messed up the first reply to you. Still interested in your offer. Thanks.

Hi, I am out of town right now, I will get with you when I get back next week. Thanks

Hey, I am new to the site but I manage a 150000 acre ranch just outside of Billings Montana. We have 149000 acres of prairie dogs. you can shoot all you want for FREE!!! shots from 10 yards to 1500. We welcome anyone who will kill these vermin. bring a truck load of ammo. Thanks for your help

PM sent

Well sorry, I guess from the five hundred messages I got from this I missed a few. I do not see one from you.