Best slugs for H&R?

I have h&r ultra slug and it shot remington buckhammers overlapping holes but I had firing issues were some shells did not fire I know these guns have had th is problem but I bought some lightfields and federal no missfires buckhammer was tightest group though sending gun back for warranty work the rem shells actauly convave just so slight to the primer pocket to were if the firing pin isnt coming out far enough or gumbed with machining any cuttings not getting the smack on them anyways the other shells fired fine and I noticed they were flat on the brass going to the primer anyways sending it back to see i I can get those buckhammers firing again they group well
I tried multiple lots and they all had the concave. But the buckhammers shot a 2.5 inch group at 200

first ive heard of that . mine hits out at 330 everytime ! and bad remington ammo come on man hahahagun)gun)gun)blueberry bagels

I recently found and bought an H&R slug gun in 20 gauge. I was wondering if anyone had this gun and what king of slugs shot the best out of it? I know I have to try a few out, but there's so many options I'd spend a small fortune to try them all so I'm trying to narrow my search. Thanks for the help.
Out of the 20 gauge I found that the Remington copper solids shoot amazing. I want to say the Box said low recoil but I can't quite remember.

Do you want to pay $14 or 27 a box of 5?
1600 fps winchester is nasty but I hunt the scrubs usually a 50 yard shot and never had to track them.
Federal for anything up to 100.
Upstate ny scrub lots🤷‍♂️
We have a really big problem with deer and I will buy your ammunition if you shoot them at the farm

Last edited: